Ch.1 'They meet'

~Jimmy~

I am the new kid, why me a nerd with no friends = a fucking bully target. So yeah i will be dead by the end of the year and no one will care. I had a tour of the school and got my schedule during the weekend so i wouldn't have to deal with any peers today. So i went straight to my first period class and read til the bell rang when i noticed there were students around me. Then the teacher entered she smiled at me  "Class today we have a new student, Mr.Jimmy Garza" she said "Why dont you have to come up here and introduce yourself" then my mouth had to say "Is that a question?" I immediately shut my mouth my hands. The teacher just said sweetly "No" so i got up and stand up in front of class "I of course am Jimmy Garza and I like school and learning of course" then I walked to my seats but I noticed a girl staring at me when she noticed I was looking at her she looked away. Class started and I did my notes like the weirdo i am. Same thing throughout the day introduce myself and then go back to learning then lunch break, where something interesting actually happened. The girl that was staring at me in first period had asked me to sit with her and i was entirely confused.

~Violet~

The new kid, Jimmy Garza, i asked him sit me and my friends. My friends seemed so annoyed that i was talking to him. I was curious about him for some reason i kept asking questions like 'Where did you come from?' and 'Whats your favorite pizza?' I dont know why and to make it worse i had a kinda of a stomach.

----After School----

I was leaving school when i heard a loud noise like someone being shoved into a locker. I head to where i heard the noise i saw my asshole friends beating the new guy to a plump. "What the fucking hell guys...back the fuck off" i yelled, they stopped and "What the- we thought you were fun!" Ricky yells back at me. "I am fun, but i only beat people that need it" i scream at them they walked off and flipped me off but i didn't care. "Are you ok man?" I ask Jimmy "Yeah...not really but i think i can walk" i help him up.

Well that was something, well anyways hope you liked the chapter. Comment if you liked the chapter. BYE peoplez!
~Shelby