Training day

I woke up in a daze and instinctively yelled "Isabel, get Punchy.. oh right" man being mayor for so long has really made me kind of too used to being on a schedule. But I can get used to this only a year to go before I go home. I went to my closet and almost went for my suit "Come on Villager, you won't be needing that" I then went towards my bag and picked up my old number 1 shirt and old shorts. I quickly removed my pajamas and began to put on my clothes "Man, I almost forgot how great shorts felt" I then got my boxing gloves and ran to the hall. I soon realized that I had no idea where anything is in this gigantic castle. "Oh boy. I can already tell it won't be a good day."
I continued my trek and found the hand man who invited me and when he saw me he asked "Why hello Villager. How are you today." "Not great, sir" "Oh why is that young one?" "Well you see I can't find the training, and I have looked for a good 11 minutes" "Why this quite a simple problem. Don't worry my boy this happens to the best of us" he then walked me to the training room which turns out was only three corridors by my room "Well Villager. I have shown you the way. Now remember to train diligently for the tournament begins in less than a week." I gave a nod and said I understood. As he was floating away I turned and gave a thank you. "I hope Big Mac isn't mad I'm a little late" as I walked in I saw Mac laughing very hard. As I walked closer towards him I noticed he was standing in front of someone. "Huh, oh hey Villager! Hey lil' guy how are ya?" " I'm good Big Mac how are you?" "I'm great! Mainly cause I met a new pal that wants to help you get better too." "What how did you get them to agree?" "Easy, man. While I was waiting I was training on the punching bag and this lady said I was really going all out, any way to make a long story short we got to talking you came up, and we agreed to to train you." "Oh, cool. So where is she I want to meet my new coach." I then heard a voice say "Hello there how are you doing child?" I looked up at her looking confused, and said "Child? Sorry ma'am but I am 19 years old." She apologized and said I looked really young I explained that was understandable, and that I get that alot. Mac shoved the woman aside and picked me up and started checking me. He then said "How are you older than me?" I simply said "I was born first." He put me down and trying to ignore my age and introduced the Wii Fit Trainer properly. He began to put on my gloves after he was done I asked Mac if we were going to start drills or something easy. But before I could finish he began a flurry of punches that were so fast that I dodged none of them and took a beating like non other. He finished me off with a painful uppercut that knocked me through the wall of the room. "Whoa. Sorry about that bud. Should have known to go slower huh?" I then got back up to find Trainer leaning over me holding a mettamato "Eat it. It will make you feel good as new." I ate it and felt the wounds just disappeared. Huh I have to bring these back home so every person in town who have gotten hurt on the job. "Mac if you don't mind I think I should train him. Just until he can dodge well enough so you can spar with him no problem." "That sounds like a good idea. After all beating my pals never appealed to me." "Okay, Villager. Let's start this off with a little yoga shall we." I yelled yes and began with her session. Hopefully when we are done I can dodge better.