Chapter 1

Ally's POV

It was finally a year I can get out of the house and do whatever with my friend Olivia.

She has already dragged me out to at least a bazillion warped tours, Now it's my turn to pick where to go even if she likes it or not.

We live in Washington at the time. So I looked at what things might be coming up that is close by. Then I saw that Adam (my 3rd favorite you tuber after Dan and Phil) is having a meet and greet in Washington tomorrow.

"Wow so convenient" I chuckled. I looked at where it is going to be at and it is taking place right across hot topic so Olivia can go fangirl over band merch and flower crowns I guess. 

"HAI OLIVIA I FOUND WHERE I WANT TO GO!!!!" I yelled across the house.

"Yea where?" she said as she ran down the hall. "IS IT A BLACK VEIL BRIDES CONCERT!!!" She fangirled in my ear. "No I wish. It's a meet and greet that you probably have no interest in." "Then why are you asking me to come with you?" She looked as if she was going to slap me. "Becaaause there's a hot topic right across the street from where it's taking place and I'm given you $300 for you to spend on yourself and me for a couple things since you didn't get me anything for my birthday 3 weeks ago (March 4)." I turned my chair to face her. "Oh yea..." She scratched the back of her head. "Sorry about that. But anyways thank you, you are the very best child." She hugged me and laughed. "Your welcome 'mom'." I laughed as well and hugged her back.

"Ok well it's going to happen tomorrow, so you should go and get some rest." I said. "Alright you better not be up any longer you night owl senpai." She chuckled as she disappeared to the darkness of a room she has. I shook my head and chuckled "Ok senpai."

"After watching a couple hours of 'Do not laugh' I went to bed at 12.