Were is rainbow dash?

Fluttershy's pov

Fluttershy's pov

I couldn't stop thinking about pinkie pie, why did she freak out when we went to go get ice cream, why was she yelling at rainbow dash and what did she mean by 'rainbow dash you will pay' everything was so confusing to me. Meanwhile twilight,rainbow dash and I are trying to find a spell to turn everything back to normal,twilight said a 'spell is the only way to get pinkie pie back' but... She still hasn't told me why freaked out about me and rainbow dash. "Okay guys were almost done,all we need to find now is a feather" twilight said looking in her spell book"here you can have my feather" rainbow dash said plucking out a feather from her wings, I looked at twilight and asked her if the spell was done yet "there and there. Perfect okay the spell is finally done, now let's get our friend back!" Twilight said pouring the potion into a glass cup "okay but, let me use the bathroom fist okay" rainbow dash said walking up stairs. A few minutes after rainbow dash went up to use the bathroom we herd a loud noise *AA!! Help!* twilight and I raced up stairs, when we got up their, all I could see was blood flowing everywhere "oh my gosh, where's rainbow dash and were did all this blood come fro-" twilight looked at me and paused "fluttershy there's something I need to tell you, it's about why pinkie is mad at rainbow dash" twilight came closer to me and told me to brace myself.