Life Saver

Kenya's pool party was today. I was becoming really anxious, because i can't swim. I decideed to go anyway, because i promised her i would go.What should i wear? A bikini? A one peice? I had no idea. I decided to go with the bikini. Then my parents dropped me off at her house. I thought there would only be a few people, but when i walked in the backyard there was hundreds of people. As i stepped out to greet Kenya, these jocks decided it would be funny to thow me in. As my body hit the water, i blacked out. Next thing i knew a boy, who was very cute i might add, was giving me mouth to mouth. I immediately hugged him, and thanked him for saving my life. He gave me a smirk and asked what my name was. I said " Victoria. What's yours?" he then told me his name was Ricky. He then helped me up, and we started to talk. Everytime he looked in my eyes my heart began to flutter. Then he took my hand and dragged me inside, into one of the bedroom's. Then he gave me a charming smirk and asked me if i wanted to see something. My face became red; I was flustered. The then pulled out something. Something that I've never seen before in person. It was so Beautiful. He showed me his... Holographic Charmander pokemon card. I was in awe. "You like pokemon too?"  I asked. He nodded and grinned, I then knew we were meant to be.