chapter 1

1 month after graduation..

I decided not to go off to college. I decided to fly out to England to become a fashion designer. I don't know where this will go but all I want is for it to go well. I get off the plane and head straight to baggage claim. I currently have 12,980 dollars since I didn't go to college so I found myself a little apartment to stay at. Once I arrive at baggage claim I grab my bags. When I turn around to start walking away and I bump into someone and drop my purse and separate make up bag.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry " a guy says. I kneel down to pick up my stuff and the stuff that fell out of my purse. I look up at the guy has his hand out to help me up. I take his hand and get up then immediately drop it. No Bella, no, no boys! I look at the guy. He had black hair, ice blue eyes, and an a jaw line that could cut diamonds.

"O..oh it's fine" I reply quickly rushing away. No boys Bella, just you, fashion, and England. No boys! Once I get outside of the airport I pull out my phone and get an Uber to come pick me up. I sit on my suitcase waiting for the car and someone taps my shoulder. I turn my head and see the guy who bumped into me.  

"Hi. you dropped your wallet" he says handing me my wallet. I put my wallet into my purse and smile at him.

"thanks" I say gratefully and then before he can answer a car beeps. "there's my ride" I say standing pulling my bags to the car. I open the car door putting my stuff in and sitting in the seat.

"where to?" the driver asks. I look at the driver and he is a bit bigger and has a scruffy look to him.

"parish place" I say with a smile and with that he begins to drive the vehicle. I look out my window and the streets are gorgeous. Wow, this city is different than Los Angeles. There's not as many shirtless guys, that is a downside. After about 20 minutes of driving we finally arrive at the apartment. I hand the driver 19 dollars. (sorry I don't understand money) I pull my bags out of the vehicle and then walk up to the little gate into the flat.

I grab my key card out of my pocket and then swipe it. The gate unlocks and I enter a short hallway that has an elevator. I click the button and wait for the little box to carry me to my new home. once it arrives I get in with my bags and I click the button for the 5th floor.

I walk to room 149. The door was a nice white door with a gold knocker on it. I grab out my keys and then unlock the door and walk in setting my bags down in the living room. The flat was a good size, it had a cozy feeling. I bought he flat pre-furnished so I wouldn't have to do the annoying moving. I know I will buy more furniture but for now I need to get a job, and get settled.

I open one of my bags and pull out my computer. On my computer I open skype and call Jordan. He immediately answers.

"Hey! I have arrived at my apartment or otherwise known as flat" I say with a smile.

"Cool , I miss you so much Belly. It is so boring here without you." Jordan says.

"Aww JoJo I miss you to. England is so pretty" I reply. I really do miss them. My life has been so great with the boys.

"That's really great! I will talk to you later, I am going skating with surfing with my friends" he says.

"okay have fun" I reply blowing him a kiss and then hanging up. I let out a sigh. I guess I will be living on my own now. I walk into my bedroom and open the dresser laying in my clothes. Suddenly I hear a Knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it. A guy in a flannel shirt stands in front of me.

"Hey! I'm Ashten. I'm your neighbor" He says with a big smile. I look at him confused. Why is a random guy at my door.

"Hi? I'm Bella" I reply. He hands me a flyer. On the flyer is a mic and guitar.

"come to The Bean tonight. I will be preforming. Its at 5 so don't be late" Ashten says with a smile. I nod closing the door. Wow that guy is way to happy.

"I might as well go" I say shrugging. I change into black leggings, a striped shirt and a fedora.

*******

I arrive at The Bean at 4:48pm. The place isn't very packed....at all. I walk up to the register after about 6 minutes of looking at the menu.

"Um can I get a chocolate mocha. extra whip" I say to the cashier. The cashier is quite good looking. No boys bella!

"ya sure 4.56 . You new around here" he says making my drink and I give him the money.

"yep how could you tell?"I ask. he hands me my coffee.

" accent. I'm Elijah" he says with a smirk.

"I'm bella" I reply and then walk to a table near the stage. Ashten sits in a chair.

"you actually came! wow I'm surprised" Ashten says.

"ya I had nothing better" I say.

"well I gotta go sing" Ashten replies. The Bean begins to fill with people. A guy on stage announces Ashten's name. Ashten get onto the stage with a guitar.

"Hey people I will be singing for you guys tonight" He says. With that he begins to strum on his guitar then he begins to sing the song whole lotta you by rocket to the moon.

"Let's go out, get lit, get loose tonight Sing a song, get wrong, make it feel alright

Drinks on ice Stars in our eyes Ain't got a lot of money . But you're a dime

Hey hey All I need is a whole whole Lot of you everyday day's A holiday ain't nothing we can't do Now all I need baby Is a little time And a whole lot of you A whole lot of you

Get me buzzed on your love

Lemme steal a kiss

Bubblegum on your tongue No I can't resist

Gotta leave all your worries at the door 'Cause life ain't nothin but a big dance floor

Hey hey All I need is a whole whole Lot of you everyday day's A holiday ain't nothing we can't do Now all I need baby Is a little time And a whole lot of you A whole lot of you" When he finishes the crowd cheers loudly. Ashten returns to my table.

"how was I " he asks.

"you were great" I say with a smile.

*******

I walk into my bedroom and plop down onto the bed. "well Today is my first night in England...Remember No boys. With Elijah, Ashten, and airport guy it might be tough but I will say away...I hope" I say to myself then slowly drift to sleep.

That's chapter 1. I know it was short but they will get longer. Love you guys

share/vote/comment/list

Xoxo, pancakesawesome