...CHAPTER 1...

"I love you" he said while looking into my eyes. I can't believe he finally said it I thought to myself. I've been waiting for him to say those three little words for such a long time, and today was the day. "I love you too" I smile and say back, then pull him into a hug and kiss him softly. 

Suddenly my phone starts to ring. I glance down at it and see that it's my best friend. Chris looks at me and asks "Who is that?"

"Oh it's just Katrina, I'll answer it later." I smile and go to kiss him again, then buzz buzz.

I glance at my phone again. A text message from Katrina. I need to talk to u asap.

Chris watches over my shoulder while I reply back, I'll call you in 20 min.

She texts back ok.

I smile at Chris and kiss him softly. "You wanna take me home now, I gotta be back soon."

He says "sure baby."

As we are driving back to my house Chris asks "Do you want to go to a party with me Sunday."

"Who's party?" I say.

"Billy's of course."

"Yeah why not" I say.

Then before I know it we are  pulling into my driveway. I hug and kiss him goodbye and watch him speed away.

I go inside and call Trina. "Hey what's up?" I say when she picks up.

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you I heard a rumor about Chris." she says.

"Yeah well it probably ain't true anyways."

Despite what i say, she continues "Well I heard he was at Billy's house and was flirting with a blonde. I also heard he kissed her."

"Well i doubt it's true Trina," I repeat again "you know that you can't just believe everything you hear."

"I just wanted to let you know what i heard."

"Okay well i got to go and I'll talk to you later."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." I say back.

Ugh! I throw my phone across the room, it hits the wall and falls to the floor. At this moment i have so much stuff going through my mind... ~How could he? Would he really cheat on me? Nah he wouldn't do that. But what if he is?~ I stop myself right there and decide I don't want to think about this now. I pick up my phone, and go upstairs and decide to take a shower and go to bed. I check my phone before I lay down. No message.

Goodnight. I text to Chris and lay down in bed. After about an hour of laying there thinking I finally pass out.
..........................................................

I wake up the next day check my phone, I have 3 messages and 2 missed calls from Trina, and i have a message from Chris.

Trina: Hey! What are you doing today? Do you want to go shopping today?

Chris; good morning beautiful, text me back when you get up and maybe we can duo something today.

To Chris: Wanna hang out tonight?

To Trina: yes let's go shopping, I have nothing else to do.

I stretch and get up out of bed. I walk into the bathroom and glance in the mirror. My hair is all over the place, just like it always is when i wake up. I walk back in my room and look in my closet. Hmm what to wear? I grab my favorite t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I slide my clothes on and go into the bathroom to turn on my straightener. I apply lipgloss and mascara. When i am completely done i look in the mirror. I guess I ain't terribly ugly. I have long dark brown almost black hair, bright green eyes, and light, almost pale skin. I don't have the most rockin' body but I'm thin and a little curvy. I stop staring at myself and check my phone again.

I have 2 texts.

Trina : okay sounds like fun.

yes I need some chill time. I reply back.

Chris: sounds good, what time?

I reply: is 6 ok?

He texts back yes.

To Trina: I'll be over in 10 minutes. I text Trina while slipping on my shoes.

Trina only lives two blocks away so i am over at her house in just a few short minutes. She is walking out while I am pulling into her driveway. She is saying something over her shoulder, probably just telling her mom she'll be back in a few hours, but you never know. She slides into my passenger seat and smiles at me excitedly.

"So where are we going shopping at?" she says.

"The mall?" i ask questioningly.

"Sounds good." she replied.

The ride to the mall was full of chit chat. We talked about everything; clothes, cars, boyfriends, fake friends, etc. When we finally got there, about an hour later even though it didn't seem that long, Trina was hungry. She was always hungry, the total opposite of me. I barley ate food, while Trina on the other hand was always eating. So we go to a pizza shop so Trina can eat. We order and sit down to eat.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Trina asks with a mouthful of food.

"I think I might go to the piercing place, I want to buy a new nose ring, maybe the loop one, what do you think." i ask.

"I think it would look good on you." she says.

I smile at her. After we are done eating we start walking toward the piercing store. We walk in, a nice lady with a ton of piercings and tattoos walks over and helps me find the right size nose ring and rings it up. After we are done with that we go to a few clothing stores, but don't really find nothing. By 4:00, we decide it's time to leave.

When we are in the car I say "I think I might go to Chris's house after i drop you off, I told him 6:00 but i think I'll go early and surprise him."

"How nice, I'm sure he'll be happy" she says.

"Hopefully he's home" I say back.

"I'm sure he is, or at Billy's house."
.............................................................

I drop off Trina and get to Chris's house at about 5:20. I walk up the driveway and try the door, it's unlocked. So I just walk in so I can surprise him. I walk into the living room but he isn't there. Then i check the kitchen and the bathroom, and he isn't there either. I walk up to his bedroom door and hear noises coming from inside. I throw open the door and see Chris in bed with another girl. "Just what i thought," I say and spin around and leave.

I'm crying before I even get out to my car, but I don't care. I get in and start driving, not really sure where i am going. I head down a few back roads, not stopping for anyone or anything. I just keep driving. The tears fall a little slower now and my vision starts to clear up. I drove for what seemed like forever, but was really only about a half hour, and ended up at Trina's house.

I started crying all over again, and so desperately wanted to get out and do talk to her, but i felt weak and frozen in place. So i just sat in my car and cried. After a few minutes Trina finally came out. She rushed up to me and asked "what's wrong?"

"I can't talk about it right now" I say, my voice barley above a whisper.

She hugs me while i cry on her shoulder, not asking about anything.... She is truly the best friend ever.