.: 04 :. Him.

I don't know how to begin this with.

I'm confused. I'm not ready. How can I be like this?

Son Naeun such a good friend, I don't want to disappoint her but today why I'm being like this? can I meet him? a boy that Naeun want to introduce.

I must ready at all. I must pass it. I can. I can do that. I can find someone else who really love me than Jongin did. I want to show Jongin that I can life without him. I can move on.

"Seulgi! Come here..." Naeun said while shaking her hand. I walk to table that Naeun sit. There some boys who smilling to me sit in front of Naeun.

" Annyeong Seulgi, long time no see" said Taemin oppa. Naeun's boyfriend.

"ah, Taemin oppa annyeong. I don't know that you come to"

" ofcourse he will accompany me, I don't want to be alone while you and Jimin here" Naeun said. I take a sit beside that guy and give him a smile before facing Naeun.

"Oh. this is Seulgi? she's beautiful, just like a photo that you give to me" Jimin compliment to me.

" thank you. I'm not that beauty at all. Naeun more beautiful than me" I said

" ya, stop being cheesy Seulgi. oh, by the way this is Park Jimin. he's a new singer at my cafe, he can play guitar well. you said that you want to learn guitar right? he can teach you though" Naeun said.

"really?" I try to be attracted in this conversation. I hope that Jimin better than Jongin.

" ne, you want to learn it? I can teach you." Jimin said while give his trusted view to me.

" are you have time to that? I though you busy with your work. Naeun's cafe is really  crowded, you must entertain the visitor right?"

"ani, I'm free at friday and saturday night."

" aish jinjja, Park Jimin you can date her quickly" Taemin oppa said while kidding.

" I wish you two will be a good couple, just start it." Naeun said while smilling.

Thank you Naeun, because of you I can open my locked heart. Because all the things that you said to me I Realize that my world never end when Jongin gone.

Now, I can trust somebody. I can open up my mind and start a new page on my story. I wish Park Jimin will heal my pain.

Dear Jongin,

I miss you but I can't go close to you, I need to leave you now. You, who gave me such big and warm love into my lonely and dry eyes. so, this is my goodbye after stuck in darkness with my own tears. Crying over you who left me.