Ch. 1: Brownie.

Tell me what you think m8s.

Ch.1

"Now introducing, the 13th princess of Sypone, Princess Herainia Countous!" The book I was deeply in was yanked out of my hands and I was shoved into the ball room. I stumble I and look around to see if anyone noticed my embarrassment. But, a per-usual, everyone was minding their own business. As the boring, ugly duckling in my family, the people only care about the pretty, blessed princesses.

I freeze when I spot a pair of glowing blue eyes looking at me with curiosity. When he realizes me analyzing him, he gives me a smirk saying that I made the wrong move and that it was going to be a bumpy ride.

I quickly look away trying to shake away the electricity flowing though me from his gaze and paste to the snack bar, the only place where lam accepted. I snag one of the large plates and quickly fill it up with finger sandwiches. A couple seconds later, I am forced to fill it up again when I devour the delicious sandwiches up. What can I say, I'm a growing girl..

Out of my 12 older bitchy sisters, I am the black sheep. I'm 5'2, curvy with big boobs and a large behind, surprisingly a flat stomach, and long, dark brown, curly hair with large green eyes. All of my sisters have long, lean bodies, with heights up to 6'0, min. 5'6, straight,blond hair with dark blue eyes. Sadly, all of them like to gossip. I,only gossip about the books I read. They have more than two handfuls of friends, unlike me, have only 2. The library lady at my prep school and my best friend I've had since preschool, Bella. She's a commoner, so she's not aloud to come to our annual monthly balls.

All the people here are royalty, they come from villages from next door or from across the great lands, or whatever. I'm not very interested in that, right now I'm interested in these mini brownies! I pick up the last mini brownie and aim it at my now open, drooling mouth. I almost smile in delight when I take a bite of air. Wait, air?! I feel the familiar electricity run through me when I sling my eyes open to see the glowing blue orbs. Literally, they were glowing. I let out a dangerous growl when I see the handsome, glowing eyed guy is holding my precious brownie.

"Hey I was about to eat that!" I warn him. I swear, if he tries to eat that, I will go ape shit on him! He gives me a heart breaking smirk, but it doesn't work on me. Seriously! He has my brownie! His smirk quickly turns into shock when I give him my best death glare,but quickly recovers it. Guess what buddy! That's my brownie and I'm gonna make sure I eat it!

I close my eyes for a second and calm myself. Come on Nia, you're a princess. Act like one. I open my eyes to see him looking at me weirdly, trying to figure out what I'm going to do. I give him my best sickly, sweet smile and nicely ask him for my cookie. Now I was the one to be shocked when he gives me a sly grin and eats my brownie in one bite. I stand frozen when I feel a bomb exploded inside of me.

He.Did. Not.

Fuck it! Princess my ass!

I let out a warrior's cry, jump off the ground with one foot, and slingback my other foot, kicking right on his neck making him land on his ass from the force, clench onto his throat, and start coughing. Hah! Serves him right! Thank goodness for my parents letting me take martial arts. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear people gasps. I look down to see people help him up and him glaring at me. All twelve of my sisters run over to to see if he's okay. "Prince Edward!Are you okay?" "Prince Edward, I'll help you!" "Prince Edward, we're so sorry about our crazy sister!"

I scoff at the last one as the asshole calms them down.

"Ladies,I'm okay! It's my fault anyway, I'm the one who made her mad." I look up surprised that he would say that, I guess I'm wrong about him. He smirks at me as he says his next sentence. "I'm sorry Princess, it's not my problem that you're not attractive." Oh,never mind. Everyone around us laughs. I growl and stomp my foot while looking at him. I turn to leave, but get interrupted by a hard smack to my face. Everyone stands shocked when the loud smack echoes around the room and watch me fall to the ground from the force of the impact. I bite the inside of my cheek trying not to make any noise.Well, looks like I'm not getting dinner tonight.

Everybody goes back to what they were doing when they see it was my mom. This always ends up happening whenever I act up in front of peers. I lookup and glare at the asshole's shocked and worried orbs when my mother yanks me to my feet by my hair and drags me out of the ballroom. Hmm,this must be his first time here. Right before he's out of my view, I surprisingly see him trying to get to me, but gets flooded by a sea of blondes.