My Jedi Master

Anika Skywalker sat silently on the floor, her eyes closed, as she meditated. She only opened her eyes when her master walked into the room, his annoyance evident through their force connection. "Are you alright?" She asks as she stands up and walks over to him "I'm fine Anika just annoyed at Chancellor Palpatine and his constant attempts at ruling over the Jedi Council." Obi-wan says dragging his hand through his red hair "How was your day Anika?" He asks shrugging off his Jedi robe "Good nowhere near as exciting as yours." She says teasingly "Very funny Anika." Obi-wan says smiling slightly "I know it was." She says before walking to the kitchen and pulling out two drinks. She hands one to Obi-wan before opening hers "The council wants to send us on a mission. Just the two of us. No clones. Thank god. You are hard enough to handle I don't need thirty clones under foot as well." Obi-wan says laughing slightly "That was mean." Anika says fake frowning "Oh Anika you know I was kidding." Obi-wan says smiling "I know. What's the mission?" She asks "We have to track Dooku. The council says it'll take about a month." Obi-wan explains "Damn it why do we always get the long missions?" Anika mutters "We leave tomorrow." Obi-wan says before leaving the kitchen. When he leaves Anika breathes a sigh of relief "A month how am I going to hide it for a month alone with him god knows where?" She asks herself. Little did she know Obi-wan had heard everything she said. He walks to his room, closing the door behind him. The entire time he's awake he ponders what she said and his dreams are plagued by her worried voice. Anika slips out of the kitchen and walks into her room. Anika falls asleep as soon as her head touches the pillow.

[Morning] – {Anika}

Obi-wan and I walk to the ship that Coruscaunt had issued us. We climb into and I prepare to fly the ship when Yoda's voice sounds in my head "Do not hide it from him. Help you in this mission it will." I shake my head and take off "Are you alright Anika? You went silent for a second there." Obi-wan says as we exit the Coruscaunt atmosphere "I'm fine just thought I forgot something." I say keeping my eyes to the sky "What did Yoda say to you?" Obi-wan asks causing me too look over at him "He told me not to hide something. Nothing more now please drop it." I say to him "It's more than that Anika. You can tell me." Obi-wan says placing his hand over mine "I know I just need to think." I say quietly "Alright." He says nodding before walking out of the cockpit to the small living area and kitchenette. When he leaves I release a shaky breath and rest my head on my hands.

{Obi-wan}

When I walk into the room Anika and I would be sleeping in I sit heavily on my bed thinking about what Yoda said to me "Hide it from her any longer you cannot. Scared of rejection she is." She's scared of me rejecting me. Anika Skywalker, the hero with no fear, is scared of me rejecting her. "I need to tell her." I say to myself.

{Anika}

I set the coordinates and put the ship into autopilot and leave the cockpit. When I near the door to the bedroom I hear Obi-wan saying "I need to tell her." What? "I love her and she's afraid of me rejecting her." He says quietly again. Who? "God what am I going to do?" He asks himself. I wait a few seconds before walking into the room. I walk over to my bag and pull out a pair of loose pants and a loose shirt before going to the refresher to change. When I walk out I see Obi-wan sitting on his bed without a shirt I quickly walk to my bed hiding the blush that was forming on my cheeks. "Anika are you alright?" Obi-wan asks as he walks across the room to stand behind me. I Sigh 'Now or never. Right?' I say to myself in my head. I turn and kiss him and pull away before he can do anything. I quickly disappear to the refresher and lock the door. "Anika open the door please." Obi-wan says from the other side of the door. I remain silent. "Anika if you don't open the door I'll break it down." Obi-wan promises. I stand and walk to the door. I turn the lock and return to my spot on the floor. The door opens and closes and I feel Obi-wan sit next to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Anika why did you run?" He asks me silently as I lean into his chest "I was scared you'd reject me." I say quietly "Anika I love you. You are the bravest person I know is afraid of rejection. Anika, I never told you this but, a few months ago when we went on that mission that had you in the healing ward for weeks, on that mission you were nearly killed by Dooku's men. I used the dark side of the force to protect you and I was scared because I knew after I would do it again in a heartbeat." He says running his hand through my shoulder length hair "I separated myself from you so I didn't do it again because I was scared of what would happen." He continues. He was about to say something else but I cut him off by kissing him. This time he kissed back. "I love you too." I murmur. Obi-wan pulls me into his lap so I'm straddling him and I lean down and kiss him again. This kiss was a lot more passionate than the other two. Obi-wan somehow manages to stand up without breaking the kiss. He walks slowly out of the refresher and lays me on his bed before climbing onto the bed with his arms holding him above me. (I'll let you decide what happens next :P)

The End