chapter 2-Past Meets Present

Before starting I want to thank all those who appreciated my work because response as of on the first chapter was very good hope you all continue with the same .
And yes I had written in the update that the next update will be there as aoon as I get 35 comments but I couldn't write it.
I have an entrance coming month so I am quite busy with my tutions so please forgive me and I will update asap.
Thank you and sorry .

So enjoy the update hope you like it.

******************************

(Living room in media box and end of corridor is exactly opposite to the staircase)

Nandini was sitting going through her phone in the living room waiting for the father daughter duo.

At the same time a person entered the mansion .

Person: good morning maam!!

Nandini(with smile): good morning

Person: maam ...

Nandini cut him off and angrily says:Maam like seriously maam, aryaman I have told you many times not to call me maam but you never listen to me.
Okay fine then from now onwards I will call you mr. Khurana.

Aryamaan:but I call you maam in office.....

Nandini : yes but you call me maam only when you need to address me infront of office staff or clients and that time you call me that as you are manik's manager. But not today firstly we are not in office or infront of any clients and secondly at home you are like my brother. And if you call me maam again at home then I will think you don't consider me as your sister.

Aryaman: srry nandini next time se I will not call you mammmmm at home.(purposely stretching the word maam to iritate her)

Nandini:if you repeat it again then I will tell manik to ask you for your resignation.

Arya:(proudly) I am manik's best buddy and he cannot do single work without me ao there is no chance he will throw me.and winks at her.

Nandini: (smirkingly says)your manik may be your boss but I m his boss.

Arya: (rolling his eyes) I know...

Arya pov:(in mind) typical wife. Manik can boss around everyone but infront of these two girls he cannot do anything. They both look so small but are very dangerous.  God knows how does manik handel them.
Pov ends

Arya:Bdw where is manik and my angel.

Nandini : today is sunday..

Arya :and they are playing right.

Nan:yup right.!!

Arya : nandini yo know where is that contract file of the indian band?

Nandini : it's with me but i have not gone through those papers and  the file is in my  room.

Arya: do one thing now you have time as they both are playing so you read it till they come.

Nandini: okay

Arya : and I will go and check their whereabouts and also receive them.

Arya leave while nandini asks a maid to bring the file from her room .

Mansion garden

Manik and khushi were playing. manik was twirling khushi in air and khushi was laughing loud spreading her arms in the air and was enjoying to the fullest with her dadd .

Suddenly manik's phone starts ringing so he keeps khushi down and picks the call. He was talking on the phone but sees khushi running fast into the house.