5:26 pm

nami: what are we going
to do to hoseok?

no one: nami, nami, nami.
i said it's just you who's gonna
do all the work, right?

nami: okay. what am i going
to do to hoseok?

no one: just wait till you get there.
i'm going to tell you what you'll
gonna do.

nami: is it going to be as bad
as yoongi's?

no one: hmm

no one: no, i think?

nami: phew. okay.

5:49 pm

nami: i'm here. what am i
going to do next?

no one: go inside the house.

nami: then?

no one: just go inside the house.

nami: i'm here inside.

nami: hey?

nami: hey?

nami: hey!

nami: hey! no one? hey!

-

"what the fuck why no one aren't replying on my texts," nami muttered under her breath, looking around hoseok's house.

i wondered where's hoseok now. i wanted this to be done, so i can go home now. nami thought as she started walking towards the stairs.

"nami?" nami jumped in shock, looking at hoseok's direction.

"dude you scare the shit out of me!" nami exclaimed, glaring at hoseok.

hoseok shrugged. "what are you doing here?" he asked, making nami nervous as she remember why she's really there.

"i- i just came for a visit?" nami reasoned out, making hoseok smirk.

"oh really? why would you visit me?" hoseok asked, smirk still plastered on his face. "you're right on time, i just finished watching porn. i'm horny now. want me to fuck you?" he added.

nami's eyes widened, giving hoseok's death glare. "go fuck yourself, i'm going home now." she said, making her way out of hoseok's house.

"wait nami--" hoseok's words not finished, so nami stop on her tracks and tries to check why hoseok didn't finished his words.

nami's eyes grew in shock, mouth hanging open, staring at the lying hoseok on the ground and the person standing next to hoseok.

"t-taehyung?" nami called, making taehyung looked at her with a devilish smile on his face.

"hi noona." he waved his right hand that's holding a tube that he used to hoseok, and smirking at his sister. "i'm so sorry but you're not going anywhere." he added with his deep voice, taking a step forward to where she is standing, and before she could run away, taehyung's standing right in front of her, smirking.

"tae--" before she could even say his name, taehyung immediately hit her head by his tube.

"shh, no more talking, slut."

-

i'm excited okay