innocence

~~~~~INTRO~~~~~~

AVERY JONES- main charactor, caramel colored hair and topaz brown eyes, fair skin. NOT A NERD!!! SHE IS FAR FROM IT!!!

LOGAN LEWIS- the typical boy band musician. dark, short hair(like.zayne but hotter) gemstone blue colored eyes, tanned skin. hot. like, incredibly hot.

CIANNA OMARE- QUEEN BITCH. need I say more? brown hair, brown eyes, orange skin(spraytan much?)

JAKE TIAMO- logans best friend, Italian, fun loving, kind, compassionate, mischevious. sandy brown hair and near-black eyes. olive skinned

Cheyenne Tanner- popular, used to be friends with the queen bee-yatch until she stabbed her in the back by cheating with liz's boyfriend. now shes got a new best friend(avery) and a taste for revenge. don't let the soft honey brown hair and violet eyes deceive you, shes a whole lotta trouble. very loyal though!

SHAYLA DAWN- AVERYS LEGAL GUARDIAN AND ADOPTIVE MOTHER. VERY PROTECTIVE, LOVING, AND OUTGOING

Brandon Moristo- Popular, good guy friend of logan and jake.

EXPLAINATION;

Avery has never been what you would call "lucky"

her mom left her at age five and her dad beat her for three years.she was adopted by shayla jones when she was twelve. then she was bullied and beaten until she bled. that is, until that fateful day.

when Logan Lewis met avery, something was just begging him to get to know her. but with parties, social scandals, threats, fights, and newborn passion ,avery is in for a bumpy ride!

can Logan show avery what true love looks like? or will she fall in battle?

any way you go, you can't have life without a few

Innocence®

copyright payton dlynn, Scorpio publishing. 6385 westview dr. sanfransisco, California.

all rights reserved

any similarities in appearance, name, or person is purely coincidental and is not intentionally occurred.

any questions or concearns can be.sent to wattpad on my account.