Here we go!

My name is cassie I live in a small town in arkasas. I used to live in the city until my dad passes when I was about 6 years old. It was getting hard for my mama to raise me and my little brother named micheal on her own. So my mama moved us out to the country to live with my grandma and grandpa until she could get back on her feet and buy a place for us to live in on are own together. So i've pretty much been a country girl my whole life. My mom finally got back on her feet when I was about 10 years old micheal was 6. We lived right down the street from grandma and grandpa because mama felt that we where really close with them and we where so she didn't want to break are bond together. So she bought the house down the street so we could see them everyday.

~Seven years later~

"Gosh I'm so proud of you" my mama said as we both waljed in the door. Mickey was following right behind us. I just granduated from high school and it was so exciting yet nerve racking at the same time. As we walked in my grandma and grandpa walked over to me and squeezed me so tight I could feel my lungs cracking. "Well would you look at that, are granddaughter has finally graduated". My grandma said as she kissedmy for head. "Thanks guys I love you so much I really couldn't of done this without you" I said. "Okay before I start crying, we have a suprise for you" my grandma said as she covered my eyes with her hands and my mother grabbed my hands and guided me into the other room. When we walked in my grandmother removed her hand and everyone yelled suprise. I couldn't believe it everyone was here my. "Oh my gosh y'all didn't have to do this". I sId with a huge smile on my face. I went around talking to everyone and catching up on things. The party ended and everyone started going home at around 7. I was so tierd from talking to everyone I just went outside and sat on the swing on the pourch. I sat there for a while and just as I was getting ready to go inside I bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry" I said realizing that I split his drink all over his shirt. "Here come inside I'll help you clean that up. "No it's fine, really I was just grabbing it for my aunt" he said as he pointed to a women sitting inside a red truck. I noticed the women in the car was a very close freind of my moms. She was the o.ly freind who was there for her and me when my father died. "I'm really sorry" I said again. "It's alright really, i'm Brett by the way. "Cassie" I said as I reached out to shake his hand. "Well I better get going for my aunt starts getting antsy" he said as he started to walk away. "Okay I'm really soory again" I said. "It's cool really, I'll see you around" he said. "Yeah" I said with a smile on my face. I walked inside and leaned against the door as I slid down it and put my head in the hands. "Oh my gosh that was so embarrassing" I said. "Aww well I bet I can cheer you up" my mom said as she stood beside me in the door way of the living room. "Come with me". I got up and followed her. She brought me outside into the garage. "Ooh my gosh" I aid shocked at what I was seeing. It was the truck that my dad showed me. He took a picture of me in it. I always said after he died that I would get thet truck when I got older and hear it was in front of me. "Mom, you.. you got me.. the truck" I said as I ran over to her and squeezed my mom tight as I started crying. "I love you so much" I said. "I know you do honey"she said she started crying also. "Okay stop crying and lets go take this for a drive". She sais as she tossed me the keys and started walking towards the passanger side door. We got in and went driving for a few hours. When I got home I was so tierd and had a very long day ahead of me tomorrow so I had to go to sleep. When I woke up the next morning I got in the shower and got dressed. When I was finished I went down stairs to get something to eat and as I was qalking downstairs I smelled the eggs and it put a smile on my face. "Good morning sweetie, are you ready for your first day of college" she said as she pop ut a plate on the table for me. "Yeah, I can't believe I'm finally starting my life" I said as I sat down and started to eat. When I was finished everyone helped me put my things into my new truck. "Okau that's it" I said as I put my last bag into the back seat. "Well this is it" I said as I closed the door. "I can't believe you are going, it feels like just yesterday me and your father where taking you home from the hospital" my mom said as tears came rolling down her face. "Mom it's okay I'll be home to visit, I promise" I said as I pulled her in for a hug. "I know I'm just going to miss you".
"I know I'm going to miss you too, and you mickey at least now you will have the bathroom all to your self" I said laughing. "Yeah but I'm going to miss you" he said as he leaned in and huged me and my mom. "Ooh don't forget about me and your grandfather" grandma said as he and grandpa came over and joined in on the group hug. "It is impossible to forget you two" I said lauging.
"Okay you better get going"my mom said as we all broke apart. "Yeah,  ome on max" I said calling my dog that me and my dad found when I was a kid. He was on the side of the road and me and my dad took him in. He was a puppy then. So me and him got really close. Me and max got into the car anf waved goodbye as we pulled out of the driveway. I was finally starting my life on my own. Well with max of course.