Prologue

Year 2002...

On a cloudy afternoon in the town of New Orleans, there's a house near in a coffee shop...

Inside the house...

"Martha, do you want some tea?" a 6-year old girl said to her adorable doll,the doll's eyes are blue and its hair is red.

She's playing with it since her dad left her 13 minutes ago.

"Really?.. Okay... here you go" she said as she pours some in her doll's tea cup on the table.

"EEEEKKKKK!" the little girl got startled about the noise upstairs.

she quickly looks outside her door.

"Daddy?..."

Silence.

No one answered.

"Daddy??" she called again but only silence replied her.

Slowly standing up from her chair, looking outside her door.

She walks step by step and every steps makes a low creeking sound on the floor.

While looking outside, she accidentally bumps into her doll's chair, Martha fell on the floor making a loud noise.

She was startled not because of the noise but because she felt something pass by outside her door, she quickly looks.

"Daddy?????... Is that you???"

Still there's no answer...

She takes a deep breath and picks up Martha and starts to walk again.

As she reaches the door...her heart starts to raise.

She carefully looks at the left and right outside the door expecting to see someone but there's no one.

She directly goes infront of the stairs, she looks upstairs. It's a bit gloomy on the second floor... before taking a step on the stairs.

She felt a coldbreeze on her neck, she immediately looks back and see the window in the living room, open.

She's wondering who left the window open as the little girl approaches the window.

Closing the window. Something just went...

"Bogsh!" she got scared.

She knows that's it on the second floor... the scared little girl quickly runs up the stairs....

"Daddy?!!!... Daddy?!"

Few minutes passed...

A scream filled the house....

----- ----- -----

First Horror Story ko po toh...

kaya pasensya na po kayo kung di masyado maganda pero sana magustuhan niyo po ito!

Enjoy reading...SEEKERS! ^_^!

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

This story is fictional. Characters, events, names and some places are made by the author's imagination. If there's any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, and to actual events, it's purely coincidental.

I See Them by dexteritystyle ®

All Rights Reserved 2016