Ep 36

It's now been a week since we came back from our honeymoon. The whole week i've been really busy with shoots and interviews, but finally today i got off early which is usually around 3. I was in the kitchen making some ice coffee and i walked to the living room and turned on the tv as i sat down. Entertainment Weekly was on so i started watching it. Suddenly JiYong came on and they were interviewing him.

"Actresses all want to shoot a cosmetics ad. How did you end up modeling for cosmetics?" The interviewer asked him.

"Im grateful that i've been selected, but im always confused as to why im doing this." Gd said and the lady laughed.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" She asked him, like forreal why is he confused.

"Im no so confident about my complexion. I really dont use a lot of skin care products so ask myself why dont they just ask my sister?" He said and i burst out laughing. I took out my phone and took a picture of it and sent him a message. It was barely 4 so i decided to go out. I got ready but casually and went to a small cafe that isnt always packed.

To not be noticed before stepping out the car i put on some shades. I walked in and their wasnt many people here. I ordered a latte and bagel and sat down. As i was drinking and on my laptop checking emails and such i saw someone walk up next to my table and sat down as well and they started doing something on their laptop. I caught a glimps of who it can be and surprised they seemed familiar . I thought about and couldnt point my finger on it. Then it came to mind. Oh i know!

"Excuse me" i said softly since he's right next to me. He looked over me and i saw his eyes widen for a split second but then he smiled.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Are you by chance Edward Avila from youtube?" i asked and his eyes once again widen.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"Oh im a fan i watch your videos" i said smiling at him.

"Really? omo im also a fan of yours" he said smiling back.

"Oh thank you" i said and we kept talking for about an hour or so.

"Well I got to go but I'll text you later!" I said and we bid goodbye and I got in my car and left.

~~~~
Once I got home I made some dinner and Sehun called me while I was cooking.

"Yebo invite the rest to dinner today." I asked him and he agreed and I continued to make dinner and set up plates and such.

I heard the door open and everyone pushed Sehun to the side and came and hugged me.

"I missed you bell" they said while hugging me.
"Aww I missed you guys too! Come on now sit down!" I said and they went to sit down and I walked to Sehun and hugged him while he glared at the boys and I giggled.

"Come on sit down" I said patting the seat and going into the kitchen to bring in the food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a half day again so I decided to hang out with my new friend! I called him.

"Yebseyo" he answered.
"Hey Edward it's me Adorabella, I was wondering if you were busy?" I asked him
"Oh no not at all!" He said
"Oh great why don't you swing on by to my house, I don't want you to get mobbed by fans or anything." I said and he agreed and I sent him the address.

15 minutes later the door bell rang and I went to open it and welcomed him in and we sat and talked.

"Actually I was wondering if we could film a video for my channel?" He asked quite shy.
"I'll be honored too!" I smiled.
"What video should we do?" He asked and I thought about it for a minute.
"Can I do your makeup? Like a drag kind of video?" I asked and he agreed I took him up to my makeup room and we set everything up.

"Hey guys! Today I'm joined by a very very special guest today Adorabella!" He said and I waved. "Who is now Mrs.Oh!" He said and I laughed. "Today she will be doing a drag transformation on me and while she does it we will talk about her life." He said and I nodded.

I got some of my makeup out and started doing his makeup.

"So actually you were a makeup artist right?" He asked

"Yeah ever since i was young I loved doing makeup and now I'm licensed  ." I said

Video went on and I did his makeup beautifully! Some of my best work yet! We ended the video and took some pictures.

~~~~~~~
2 Days later
Today is a day off actually my contract for my company is only 3 years long so yesterday was my last day but actually we have agreed that I will take a break for a couple months and sign with them again. But today the boys have a rare day off so they are here.

I was making me some ice coffee while the boys were in the living room watching a movie, well I'm still watching it since the living room, dinning room, and kitchen is basically a giant room, no walls between or anything. Suddenly I felt a sudden pain in my shoulder and it was very sharp pain. I wince in pain and dropped my cup causing it to shader since it was a glass cup and quickly all the boys were at the kitchen next to me.
"Whats wrong honey!" Sehun asked as I winced in pain again and this time I felt it on my stomach and I cried out a growl, you know because I'm a wolf. The boys were all worried and some panicking like Sehun asking what's wrong, I of course couldn't answer since I was in pain.

"Hyung what's happening!?!?" Sehun yelled out to Suho and Suho also didn't know what was happening.

3rd person POV

After all the yelling Adorabella fainted and Sehun who was already holding her took her to the couch. Everyone was freaking out about what that was. Suddenly Bell's phone ranged

Daddy🎸

As soon as Sehun saw that he answered.

"Son don't be alarmed okay she's fine." Tony(her dad) said calmly into the phone.

"Sir b-but how did you know?" He asked him.

"Because something happened and Vic(her uncle/band member lead signer to her dad) got hurt and him being the alpha of the pack it effects wolfs in the pack but Adorabella hasn't learned to control the pain" her dad explained to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating I've been busy with exams and stuff so it's  small update