stds in swimming class

daddy sartorius is currently in the locker room getting out of his hot pants as he is getting ready to wear his shorts that make his dick stand out.

"oh my gosh. look at the size of that sausage," i heard a girl say. i glared at her so she would shut up. that wiener is mine and mine only.

"i know oh my god i want daddy sartorius in me right this second," i heard another girl say. i ran to her and punched her in the face. daddy sartorius. MINE.

his one inch sausage is mine. cant wait to eat it for dinner. i see daddy sartorius and his friends getting ready to go practice swimming in the pool. i sneak up behind them just so i can watch my baby daddy in action.

i watch them as they swim. oh my god he looks so hot. just look at the way his beautiful body moves. his abs showing. his armpit hair being exposed. thank you lord for making this day come. thank you.

i scream. daddy sartorius just made eye contact with me. "oh my gosh he's coming this way," i thought to myself. i try to act normally *cues picture of normani kordei and ally brooke standing next to each other*.

"um hi there," i heard daddy sartorius say in his prepubescent goat like voice. makes me feel some type of way.

"hi daddy!", i tell him. my cheeks turn red as he starts moving closer to me.

he licks his lips about four times. i couldnt help it. so i leaned in and kissed him. but I immediately disconnected our lips.

"why did you do that babygirl?", daddy asked me.

"you aren't daddy," i told him. i was furious.

"of course i am babygirl what happened?", he asked me licking his lips again and running his hands through his hair.

"your breath smells like shit daddy. and you need some chapstick for those invisible lips. goodbye daddy," i walk away. but i stop and i see jacob taking out his phone and he's just moving around and lip syncing. what is he doing?

"uh what are you doing?", i ask him.

"bitch im making a musical.ly for my fans. im famous. square up bæ," he tells me.

"bitch you're just moving around, you aren't standing still and lip syncing isn't a talent. i can't believe i thought you were daddy material. wait till i tell everyone about your one inch sausage. yes i took pictures. goodbye now." i tell him as i walk away and flip my hair. bye daddy. you had your chance.