im sorry zaddy

i can't believe i let zaddy go. its all my fault. im so upset, zaddy is gone.

i won't be able to kiss his crusty, stale lips again. i won't be able to hear his morning voice. ill never be able to see his morning hair. ill never be able to drink coffee with him in the morning. ill never be able to listen to his favorite music with him.

im just another fan in the crowd.

he saved me.

"no. i need to get zaddy back," i told myself.

i run, and i run. 1738 minutes later, im at his doorstep. i knock the door. and its daddy.

"zaddy im sorry. i miss you."

"its okay bbygirl 😍👅💦, you my one and only 💯💯💯 we never be apart ever we meant to be ❤️❤️💘💞, you the key to my heart, your pussy is the key to dis dick 😳🍆🍑," he tells me anD I ALMOST FAINTED. HECALLED ME BABYGIRL AND HE WANTS THIS FAT PUSSY.

"YES DADDY LOVE ME AND NEVER STOP!" i tell him.

daddy takes me to his bed. im gonna cum on his spiderman sheets 👅😳😋 such decor daddy 🙌🙌🙏🏼😱😍.

daddy puts his three inch pee pee in me. "YES DADDY YES MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR PRECIOUS PEE PEE IM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU," i scream.

he whips out his leapfrog leappad and makes a musical.ly.

"i just need a chick i can grind with and shine with and dine with and ball till its over," daddy sings as he puts 5 fingers in me.

i fall to the ground. daddy falls to the ground too.

"zaddy never let me go 😊😍😘"

"of course not bbygirl princess baby munchkin, you my one and only 💯💯🙌🙌🙏🏼😫😩. you mine only. you can be mrs.sagittarius mami."

"YES ZADDY ILL BE MRS.SAGITTARIUS," i tell him.

then we have more seks and more pee pees in vajay jays. i love zaddy.

zaddy is mine. mine only 😩💯😳👅🍆🍆😳😳😘🍑😫👄