Prologue:

“What are we going to do now?” Harry asked frantically, his hands tugging on his curls harshly while Edward broke down in tears as Niall cradled him in his lithe arms.

“This is fucked up, Harry. I don’t know how can we-fuck. I don’t know!” Zayn exclaimed, kicking stones with his feet, the wind rustling their shirts.

“Liam! You’re the most responsible one! Don’t just stand there and stare! Do something for pete’s sake!” Louis exclaimed, running to Liam and grabbing a fistful of his shirt and Liam just stood there, looking at the dangerous waves that were clashing with the huge stones and he idly stared back at Louis, in the inside he was freaking out too, normally he had the situation in control but now, he couldn’t do anything.

Harry was breathing erratically, his cold gaze shifting from his mates to another.

“Edward! Stop crying you fuck!” He screamed in frustration, he needed to fix this, or else their whole lives will be ruined, everything they worked hard for will be ruined.

They were the kings at their school, the hottest jocks and it took a lot before they got there. They worked hard for it and they’re sure as hell that they won’t let this thing just destroy everything.

“We’re going to forget this ever happened.” Harry mumbled and all of their heads snapped back to him. Edward stood up from the ground and he managed to get out from Niall’s arms.

“FORGET?! YOU WANT US TO FORGET?! WE CAN’T FORGET! WE WILL NEVER FORGET!” Edward screamed at the top of his lungs and lunged forward, throwing his arms out in the air.

“We need to tell this to someone, guys. We need to-“

“No. Harry’s right. He’s right.” Liam nodded his head, he felt disgusted with what he said but this was for the best.

“What are you saying? It’s not okay!” Zayn argued and Louis put his hands on both of his ears, his mates’ screams ringing loud in his ears, repeating over and over.

“Stop!” He said, and all of them came to a halt. They never liked it when the eldest got angry.

“We should run away, get the hell out of here, and start a new life…”

And that’s what they did, except that they can never take back what happened before. 

--

TRAILER ON THE SIDEE ----------------->