Four

"Are you single?" The words just rolled off my tongue, like it was nothing.
Amber, what the hell are you thinking anyway? You're straight. The nurse turned deeply red."Um, I don't think that's relevant M-ms."
I covered my face. That's totally not what I meant to say. "I'm so sorry. That's not what I meant to say. Ugh." the nurse awkwardly nodded, as I caught a glance of her badge. Verri Ward
Pretty name. She walked out, leaving with her head down.

"But please don't bite" I quietly sang to myself, waiting, for I dunno what.
Hell, I'm surprised my mother nor brother have came to see me. Especially my brother.
Aiden always had a soft spot for me, although he's a complete ass.

The door swung open.
"Bambi" Aiden came in, practically yelling.
I sigh. "I haven't heard you call me that in forever." he waved his hand, as if he was signalling me to ignore it.
Aiden put a bag beside me, and a stack of books. "You have homework to do, nerd." I shoved a pillow in my face. Uggh, homework is literally the fire from the depths of hell. "How am I suppose to do it, doofus? I can't move much, now can I?"he shrugged his shoulders.
"I hate you."
"I love you too!" His eyes wandered onto my leg, eyes widening and a slight jog coming towards me.
"Can I touch it?"

Woop Woop!
Okay, so I honestly love this and I just wanted to show it. Pls don't kill me selestexx
Me: *Sends screenshot of chapter *
Her: Ima be so proud when you get 100K 😭
Me: nahh, I won't get that far
Her: Btw Amber girrrl you ain't straight

Back to the point! The book is getting messy and ugh idk.

Oh and uhm thanks selestexx
for coming up with the nurse's name

•W