Chapter 1

"Run" The voice said. It told her to run far away. She ran and ran till she could run no more. Falling is all she could feel next.
"Ahhhh!!!" I sat up drenched in sweat. I wiped my eyes until I could see clearly. I looked at the clock that read 2:35. "Shit" I muttered to myself. Now I wont be able to fall back asleep. I was about to get up when I hear my phone ring. I picked it up and read the caller ID. The number was unknown. "Hello?" I asked. For a minute nobody spoke. "Hell this is Erin Strauss, I was calling for Allianna Brooks, is this who I am speaking with?" I looked at my phone time and it read 6:39. Where did the time go? I looked at my clock and it still read 2:35. I realized that my clock froze. "Uhh Ya this is she." I say to the lady confused. "Yes I would like you to come into my office today. You requested to change teams, am I correct?" I told her yes that she is. She told me to see her at 8 to get my files transferred so I can work today with my new team.
Around seven I left for work at the BAU. When I got there I went straight to Straus's office like she told me to. The other director must have been fired because I never met this one. I knocked on her door twice. "Come in" I hear faintly. "Brooks, you wanted to see me." She looks up. "Ah yes. Hello. I already transferred you so follow me" She stood up and walked out. I followed closely behind. "The team is in a briefing so you can start as soon as I introduce you " I nodded and followed her into a roon when my eyes met Emily Prentiss's, my Ex best friend. I looked away guilt washing over me. "Aaron, I have a new member to join your team. This is Agent Brooks, she is being transferred to your team so she will be on this case with you " She said quickly and then left after saying a quick good luck to me. I nodded and looked at Aaron. He looked at me and walked over to shake my hand. "Hotch" he said and let the team introduce themselves. After they all did Hotch told me I could sit next to Reid. He looked at Garcia nad motioned we were ready. "Alright my crime fighters, in Chicago, Illinois there has been five killings. First one David Soleman, 32 he was shot in the head. Then next is Tyler Fairway also shot in the head and is 35, all of the victims is killed the same way. Harry Williams, George Kelly, and lastly Hunter Roads. They all are in their early to mid-thirties." She put up a picture of each one as she said their names. "Hmm its weird, the first victim is a dominant type while the next victim is submissive type and he keeps switch back and forth." I mention looking at the pics. Morgan jumps in, "Where were they found babygirl?" Garcia looks up "All were left on a bench in front of a hospital. " She makes a disgusted face. "Alright wheels up in twenty" Hotch says getting up and heading to his office to get his to-go bag. I left to go get mine from my car. "Hey Brooks, here is your desk. I made it shiny for ya." Morgan says smiling handing me my name tag. I smiled and said thank you before continuing to my car.