Keeping It Vanilla

I love doing smuts so first I will be doing a smut for y'all!

Genre: Smut.

Summary: It's Molly's 17th birthday and they have sex for the first time with each other.

Warnings: Swearing.

Word Text:

It was Molly's 17th birthday and Caitlin -being the best girlfriend she is- took her out to Allesandros, their favourite Italian restaurant.

They climbed out of the taxi and automatically intertwined fingers, their bracelets jingling in the process.

The restaurant was as beautiful as always, the red carpet leading up to the door, the violins playing, the crystal chandelier dangling from the ceiling.

'Reservation under Fox, please,' Caitlin smiled as they reached the waitress.

'Yes Ma'am, right this way,' The waitress -Angela- smiled and directed them to their table.

As they sat a man in a posh suit came up to them holding a bottle of wine.

'A bottle of Chardonnay, as requested,' He said politely, placing the bottle of the red velvet sheet that covered their table.

'Thank you,' Caitlin smiled back.

They sat down, smoothing out their dresses as they did so.

'You know, you look beautiful tonight,' Caitlin squeezed Molly's hand lightly before letting go. It was true, Molly did look a picture. A dark blue dress that met the middle of her thighs, black, strapless heels and her hair curled into a fancy up-do.

'Cheers, thanks for bringing me here tonight Cait. Today was perfect,' Molly gave Caitlin a quick kiss on the lips.

'No problem, love,'

Earlier today, the two girls spent the day together. Just watching movies with small make out sessions every now and again, going into town, just perfect for the two of them.

They ordered mains straight away, skipping starters. Both ordered ravioli in a rich tomato sauce, the pasta filled with lamb.

'Babe, what do you want for desert. I'll have a slice of the lemon cheesecake please,' Caitlin asked.

'Ermm, I'll have the Victoria sponge, with cream please,'

The food came and as usual, it was delicious.

They intertwined fingers again and they stood up.

'Ooh, I'm stuffed,' Molly rubbed her belly and laughed 'I can't wait to lie down,'

'Same, are you stopping over tonight of do you want dropping off home?' Caitlin moved out of her parents house but Molly still lived with her Mum, Dad and Brother, James.

'I'll stop over, if that's okay with you, I have, like, my own draw there anyway,'

'Kay,' Caitlin pulled her into a kiss by her waist.

'Dykes!' Someone shouted from afar but Molly just flipped them off and pulled Caitlin closer.

A car beeped next to them and they pulled away to look, it was the taxi.

'We'll finish that later,' Molly winked, pulling her girlfriend to the car.

To say the least, Caitlin was shocked. Molly wanted to wait for sex as she wasn't ready usually and Caitlin respected that, being her only 17.

They had been together for roughly 8 months and Caitlin had been with a girl before her who only used the girl for sex, Caitlin only being 15.

When they arrived home, Molly flopped herself on Caitlin's sofa. The older girl sat down beside her, pulled Molly onto her lap and turned on Netflix.

'What do you wan' to watch?' Caitlin asked, pecking her girlfriends lips.

'You know,' Molly twirled her air around her finger, almost nervously 'I'd rather have you?'

'Babe, are you sure, I don't want to rush you into anything,'

'Caitlin, I'm sure, just, be gentle please,'

'I promise,'

They kissed again, slow but passionate. Molly was wasting no time and straddled Caitlin, their groins touching.

Molly licked Caitlin's bottom lip seductively while pubbing her hands up and down the older girls chest. Caitlin obliged, opening her mouth to her girlfriend.

Molly shuffled closer so that there were no space between the two girls.

Caitlin took away her lips from Molly's own and attached them to her neck, sucking, making sure to leave her mark.

'Cai...Mmm... Caitlin... Be-AH!' Molly moaned and Caitlin felt her way up Molly's t-shirt, undoing her bra and fumbling with her breasts.

'What's that Molly?' Caitlin teased, taking one hand out of her T-shirt and running her finger up and down to her groin. 'What do you want me to do?'

'Bedroom, please?'

Caitlin pulled Molly's neck into another heated kiss, their tongues lolling together almost immediately. 

Hands roamed on every possible part of each others body.

'Caitli.. Nng.. Caitlin, bedroom, please?' Molly begged, massaging Caitlin's breasts. The older girl picked up the younger, hands on her bum to keep  her supported, squeezing slightly every now and again,'

As they reached the bedroom, Caitlin crashed Molly on top of the bed. She respected Molly wanting to wait but a girl needs what she needs!

They both started on each others dresses, ripping them off as they got the chance. Molly's bra was already off but she started detaching Caitlin's from her body leaving them in both their undergarments.

'Molly, are you sure?' Caitlin questioned before pulling her panties down.

'Positive,' Molly winked. 'I hid some tropical lube earlier when I can round, it should be in your wardrobe,'

Caitlin laughed and grabbed the lube room the other end of the room before rushing back to her awaiting partner.   

 'Fuck you're so hot,' Caitlin started rubbing Molly's cl*t in time with their kisses.

'Please?' Molly bucked her hips. 'Please?'

'Okay princess,' Caitlin lubed up three fingers with a generous amount while she hoisted up one of Molly's leg onto her shoulders so she could get a better angle.

She slid in the first finger and Molly hissed in pain.

'I'm sorry babe, I'm so so sorry,' She gave her a quick reassuring kiss, rubbing her breasts to take her mind off the pain. 

A few seconds later, Molly started pushing down on Caitlin's finger. She took this as a sign to keep going and added another, starting to thrust in and out.

'Fu..ck!' Molly moaned 'So...mmm...go-Ahh!' 

Caitlin slid in the third finger while Molly was a moaning mess underneath her. She kept thrusting her fingers as the younger girl got closer and closer to her orgasm.

'Caitli-- AHHHH!' Molly reached her point, moaning and writhing to get more pleasure while she orgasmed.

After Molly had calmed slightly, Caitlin took out her fingers and Molly winced.

'Sorry Babe,' Caitlin gave her a quick kiss. 'Was that okay for your first time?'

Molly wrapped them both in the covers of the bed spread, wrapping Caitlin's arms around her waist.

'It was perfect,'

______________________________________________________