Prologue

"Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: HUMANS and MONSTERS.

One day, war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle, the humans were victorious.

They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.

Many years later...

MT.    EBOTT     201X

Legends say that those who climb the mountain never return.

<><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><>

September 1st,  201X

- I don't know what is going on...

My head hurts & it's really dark... & cold... I woke up on a bed of golden flowers that look like they are buttercups. I am writing this with only the light from the few stars I can see, but only in a small area straight above my head.Everywhere else is pitch black... 

I will wait until Morning.

September 2nd, 201X

-It's morning, and I think I am in a big cave , maybe? 

well, I'd better find a way out of here...

*********************************************

=Frisk walks to the right  and is confronted  by a talking flower=

*Howdy!

*I'm FLOWEY.

* FLOWEY the FLOWER!

* Hmm...

* You're new to the underground, aren'tcha?

* Golly, you must be so confused.

* Someone ought to teach you how things work around here!

* I guess little old me will have to do!

*ready?

* here we go!

(battle)

"see that heart? That is your SOUL. The very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!  Down here, LOVE is shared through... Little white... "friendliness pellets." Are you ready? Move around, catch as many as you can!"

=Frisk looks confused, then happy to have made a new friend. They go over to one of FLOWEY's " Friendliness pellets" and touches it.=

=-19 HP

"You idiot. In this world, it's kill or BE killed. Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like THIS?!"

"DIE."

=bullets form in a circle around Frisk's SOUL and the circle begins to get smaller, and smaller, eliminating any chance of escape.=

=the bullets disappear, and what looks like fire knocks FLOWEY out of view=