I Want Blood (A short emo poem)

you sit down in the corner of your room staring at your razors cause you know that's the only thing that'll keep you sane. But you made a promise to never do it again.

They sit there mocking you, laughing at your pain. You're weak..

So you're sitting there.. million of wet, cold tears running down your eyes. It takes you a while to notice you are silently crying.

You feel your chest caving in, and your breath starts to be cut short. You try to take slow steady breaths but it just gets harder to breath. Your eyes glaze over, all feelings erased.. Nothing but depression. You feel your face and it's just hanging there... You sit in the dark.. it's your only friend.. or so you think. It calls to you while you're at your worst. The darkness... It wants to swallow you up.. you feel everything close around you.. you're Nothing. You feel your skin.. it's ice cold.. you can't even feel your blood pumping... Blood... Yes that's it!

You want blood. You will survive on your own but you are urning for one persons blood. you crave it like its the light it your dark! You need it... You're drawn to it like a moth to a flame! One person only... Their blood. you know you won't be fully satisfied until you jab a knife into their throat spraying their precious blood every where... The walls that were once white are now beautiful red.. red with blood. Their blood... You remove the knife and feel the relaxing warm, wet and yet smooth spray of their blood on your face and body. You are instantly calm and you brush their hair out of their face. You listen as they are attempting to get air into their lungs but they gargle on blood. Their blood. You can't help be relax even more to the sound of their pain.. and the blood caught in their throat. You find yourself consumed by the noise as if it's your own personal lullaby...

Finally you look into their dull dying eyes.. and you smile. You sick demented child... You look into her eyes and you fucking smile as She dies...but that's not all... No no no. You run your hands over her face.. your index fingers plunging into her eye sockets... And your thumbs ready to help prey her eyes out. You look at the eye balls you have in your hands.. and they just bring anger to you. Your blood boils and your eyes see red. You want to kill her all over again! There wasn't enough pain for her!! You start to lose it! You growl and tear into her skin with your nails, you rip her apart. But it's not enough. You've lost yourself. You're evil now. But then you chuckled. You've always been evil... You just mask it. Like you mask the demon inside you. Ready to kill and steal the souls of any Who dare cross you.