Unbroken Vows Damon Salvatore Romance

Unbroken Values A Damon Salvatore Romance

Scarlet Hamilton finished blow drying her hair watching the waves fall back into place, she smiled putting down the blow drier as she took out her make up she sat down applying a little on to hide her pale face then put the stuff away, she stared at her reflection fixing her shirt she was trapped in her eighteen year old body, her blue eye's stared at her sadness filled them, she turned her back filling tears form in her eye's she held them back putting her things back into her bag zipping it moving some hair out of her face.

She had on a pair of Skinny Jeans that looked ripped, a tank top, Converse shoes, she walked out of the old apartment building throwing her bag over her shoulders looking both ways before crossing the street her eye's landed on a blue mustang, she grinned walking over to the person who started to unlock it she hated to use her powers for I didn't compel people unless it was necessary I didn't enjoy hurting people, innocent people at the most, I had put my flirty act on, the smiling, twirling my hair around my index finger I then knew I had him under my control I could do anything I wanted.

“You will give me your car, Because I need to be somewhere very important.” I say.

The young guy handed me his key's instantly, I grin taking them happily putting my bags in the car as he walked away leaving me his key's to his Mustang, I turned the engine on backing out of the parking lot, I wasn't exactly sure where I would go from here I pulled up in front of a familiar mansion I seen no cars, I bit down on my lower lip wondering if anyone was home or still lived here after all these years, I step out of the car walking to the door looking around left to right, I took in a deep breath turning the door knob stepping inside my heart pounded looking around the home it was empty, I didn't say anything , My body froze hearing a familiar voice.

“What brings you here?”

“Katherine, you..” I say my eye's widened with fear.

“Miss me Scarlet?” She walked down the stairs with a grin across her face.

I backed away slowly my eye's never leaving her, I bumped into someone else, I turn slowly and nearly lost my breath, I stare at the blue eyes that stared straight into my very own.

Miss Hamilton, Mr. Salvatore is at the door to see you.” Monica said with a warm smile entering the bedroom.

Thank you Monica.” I say walking out of the room, down the staircase my eye's staring at the beautiful young man at the doorway.

Damon, your back..” My heart skipped a beat.

Miss me Scar?”

You have no idea.”

Damon pulled me in for a warm hug, I wrapped my arms around him my fingers clenched in his jacket his scent danced around in my nose, but then I remembered my heart ached as I pull back from the hug, “Damon.. I have to leave..”

What? Leave where?” He asked, eye's full of sadness.

I look away tears streaming down my face, “Away from Mystic Falls, all of this.. I can't marry you Damon.” I choked on the last part. “I'm sorry.” I ran upstairs and into my room slamming the door shut tears building up again and streamed down my face my makeup messed up, I held onto my left side where my heart was as I slid down the wall, I could hear footsteps on the stairs and a soft knock.

Scarlet, please talk to me.”

Damon, why couldn't he just leave it at that? I wanted so badly to tell him why we were fleeding Mystic Falls but I truly couldn't, “Just … please Damon, go.. it's best for us both, you'll realize that soon.” I say my eye's closed tightly.

Remember, I love you scarlet, I always will.”

“Well Scarlet , it's very good to see you again, what a pleasant surprise.” He smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to know what everyone thinks of my new Damon story, my first one didn't make a huge hit so i decided to create a new one, so tell me what all of you think :) I have plans for this one big plans :D I will try to go along with the series, hope everyone likes this one!