Loving Him

A/N- IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!!!

So, hey guys! I just wanted you to know... that if you're looking for an ACTION book with lots of wars and stuff, then this ain't the book you're going to want to read. This is romance, and a tug between mates. I will not tell if this will have a HAPPY or a SAD ending- since I still don't know, 'cause I'm a bit mental right now from all the pressure. Well, that's it! I hope you love this chapter just as much as I do :)

This is dedicated to @ridahusn for being the first to like the first chapter. x

(Blue Rose on the side bar... for... you'll find out~ and a small lake on the external link.. for... well, you'll also find out later; PS. I don't know what's the story of the blue rose... so just don't mind me. :p) x Enjoy.

____________________________________________________

Chapter III – Loving Him

Nightstar Pack

04:22

                It's been a day since I've found my real home; but I still madly miss my family, and so with my friends. I wonder what they're thinking about my sudden leave... I wonder what they're doing right now.  I sigh deeply as I rest my head against the headboard of the bed. I miss my little brother and my little sister... they're the only ones I have left of my family. I lost my parents from a horrible accident. They could have survived since they were wolves, but no... the fates just had to make them clash into some big ass truck on the freeway. A lot of lives were lost that day, and I remember that I was still fourteen at that time; my brother ten; and my sister seven. I had to raise my siblings, but I was thankful that the alpha helped us in terms of letting us keep our house, and for the food, clothes, and our education.

                I shift uncomfortably on the bed, forgetting that my mate is just sleeping beside me. I gasp silently as he turns around facing me, with his adorable pouty lips and his pinkish cheeks. I smile at the sight of my mate. I slide myself down to cuddle with him, since I just need his touch every now and then.

                Szari is every girl's dream man. He treats women with respect, and equality. He doesn't make women sound like we are just beneath them. He makes me feel like a queen, and he provides me like a king would. Over the past hours, he has made me feel the true feeling of what it's like to have a mate by your side. It makes us powerful, and confident, but not to the point of abusing the power and the stride of confidence. He isn't like that... he's not cocky, sarcastic, rude, and selfish; instead, he is the exact opposite. He's mature and doesn't take things as a joke, but he isn't a mood-killer also. He knows when to joke at the right time, and when to be serious.

                "Scarlet... you won't leave me, right?" Szari whispers sadly on my neck. I look at him; his eyes half open with a forlorn expression on his beautiful face. I can see tears threatening to spill from his sky blue eyes.

                I pull away from him and frown. I caress his cheek and give him a kiss that is worth cherishing. "I will never leave you," I promise him; and I am going to fulfill that promise no matter what happens. If Raphael begs to take me back, I will choose Szari whatever the odds. I'm not going to be stupid and go back to Raphael, when Szari completes me in every way Raphael can never do. Sure, he was my mate... but it's too late to change how I feel. Szari definitely is the one.