Chapter 2

I walked into the small pub that is near the airlock, I saw exactly what I wanted to see. There was about 50 people that were inside the pub. There is no qualifications in order to go into one so I had no problem to get in. I sat down at the seat and did the sign for help needed and hoped that someone would see it that will work. 

After about an hour a plump man with a cheerful face came and sat down across from me. 

"What's a young miss like you in a place like this? Hmm, I can think of only three reasons. One you are here with a parent. Two you are running away from home. Three, you are running from the government. Now which one is it."

"Two...I think. I have you know that I am old enough to leave the hose according to the international laws."

"Those things are a joke, I don't think that those should be put into effect I mean we don't even show this to the Earthlings so why do we hold it here." the man retorted.

"Well either way do you have a ship that I may use? I was not sitting here just to talk." 

"Getting straight to the point are you. Well either way, yes I do have a ship it is the astro circus."

My anger started to creep into my system as he talked. "I am not looking to join your joke! I have a place to be and it is certainly not a circus!"

"Yes, yes you did not look like that kind of person. If you want us to take you somewhere, though you can ride with us until that spot, all you have to do is help around the ship to pay for your keep."

"How would I even help out tho?"   

"Hmmmm. Mostly small chores dishes cleaning, and you can bring equipment for performances. It all depends on where you want to go."

"Do you go to earth?"

"THAT PLANET!!! I go there but they are cheats and try to sneak in I will never perform there again!!! Not to mention I have to sneak into the area and that itself can cost a good amount."

" You don't have to perform, and all you have to do is get me as close as possible if you need just go to a station and I will find another ship to get me there."

"Well. It is that time that venus is the closest planet so most of the merchants there are going to be heading to earth for water. Hmmm. Fine but it will cost you extra because I am going backward to get there."

"Fine." We shook hand and he brought me over to meet the crew.