1

JC
"KC! Finish your homework!" Scott shouted upstairs. Now Scott isn't our "Dad" but he's watching us because "Dad" had a date night with Lia again. "Hello?" Someone asked coming in "Hi Lydia." Scott said "You look frustrated." She said eying Scott while setting her purse up high for the twins and Evan and Maddy don't get into it. "KC won't come and do her homework and I can't get JC to eat." He said "Alright I've got you. JC go get KC and the come right back." Lydia told me. I sighed but headed towards mine, KC's, and Connors room. "KC, Lydia wants you." I told her "Alright." She sighed getting up and walking downstairs with me "Yes?" KC asked Lydia "Homework. Now." Lydia said pointing at her then turned to me "Eat. Now." She said handing me a bowl of mac & cheese pointing at the table. I groaned but listened anyways. I ate 12 or so bites and were full so I put the rest in the fridge. "JC why'd you put it in the fridge?" Scott asked taking it out again "Full." I stated "4 more bites please." He told me. I nodded and ate 4 spoonfuls quickly "Thank you." He said kissing my head. I just nodded towards him. "Twins!!!!" Lydia screamed. Jack and gabby ran to me and hid behind my legs. Scott sighed and bent down towards them. "What did you two do?" Scott asked them "We went through Lydia's p-purse." Jack told us "Alright. I'm gonna call Lydia in here and you two are gonna apologize okay?" Scott asked "Okay." The said together "Lyds!" Scott shouted "Yes?" Lydia asked "Twins?" Scott asked looking at them sternly "We're sorry Lydia." They said "It's fine." Lydia told them. They smiled and ran to high her. "Hate to ruin this happy moment but mads got into paint." Connor said walking in with mads while crystal sat on the counter and KC walked in holding Evan. "Seriously Maddy? I thought we told you no paint?" Scott said sternly picking her up. "I sowwy!" She cried into his chest "Hey hey hey. It's okay." Scott said bouncing her "JC could you go give her a bath? Along with Gabby? After Conner will you get Evan and Jack please?" Lydia asked "Yea." Me and Connor said together "While their doing that Crystal and KC please finish your homework." Scott told them "Ok." They said "Alright move!" Lydia said. I took Mads from Scott and grabbed into gabby's hand. When I walked in the bathroom Gabby wanted to go first. So I turned on the water and put it not to hot for them. I took of Gabby's dress and set her into the water. I also took off mads shirt and Pants. I grabbed the cup and wet both of their hair. I started with Gabby and put shampoo in the washed it out. After I put in conditioner and let it sit for a minute. While we were waiting I put shampoo and washed it out of Mads hair. When I finished I also put conditioner in it and let it sit. I turned back to gabby and washed it out. When I finished I washed it out of mads hair. When i finished I got them both out and wrapped them in a towel. I grabbed the pjs that were in the bath room.

(Mads pjs)

(Mads pjs)

(Gabby's pjs) After I took them both to Gabby's room to tuck her in to find Jack already asleep

(Gabby's pjs)
After I took them both to Gabby's room to tuck her in to find Jack already asleep. I walked gabby over to her bed and tucked her in. "Nighy Gabs." I told her kissing her forehead "Night JC." She told me I walked over to Jacks side and kissed his forehead two. "Night Jack." I said "Nigh J." (Jacks and Connor are the only ones who calls her J). I smiled and picked up Mads. I walked out and brought her to her and Evans room. I tucked her into her bed and Kissed her check. "Nighy Mad dog." I said "Night Jackie." She said I walked over to Evan and kissed his forehead and said good night "Night jackie." With that I exited there room and walked into my room to find no one in there. So I locked the door and changed into Pjs.

(JCS pjs)After I unlocked the door and walked down stairs "Hey J

(JCS pjs)
After I unlocked the door and walked down stairs "Hey J." Connor told me "Hey Con." I said "Your dads gonna be home in a minute." Scott told me, Crystal, Connor, and KC. "Okay." We all replied "I'm home." Dad said walking through the door. "Hi dad." We said together. He smiled "Alright everyone up to bed except for JC." Dad told everyone "Alright." We all said. After they went up stairs Dad Lydia and Scott turned to me. I looked at them weirdly. "JC... you're failing math." Dad said looking at me sternly "I just don't understand it." I sighed "Doesn't mean you can skip it." Scott said "I know." I said looking down "What happened to the noted I gave you?" Lydia asked "They just make it more confusing." I told her "Well from now on one of us are going to walk you to that class to make sure you actually go. I'm gonna get all the work you owe and give it to you at lacrosse try outs. If you need help go to Kira. Okay?" Dad asked "Okay." I said "Alright." Dad said he walked over to me and kissed my forehead "Night Jackie." Dad told me "Night." I said to all of them. I walked up to my room but stopped at crystals first. I walked in to see her just getting in bed "Hey I just wanted to say night." I told her "Ok." She said "Night C." I told her kissing her forehead "Night e." She said smiling at me. I walked out and walked into mine,  KC's, and Connors room. I walked in to see only Connor up. "Nighy KC." I said "Nigh JC." She told me falling asleep. "Nighty J." Connor told me kissing my forehead and getting into his bed after "Nighty Con." I told him lying in my bed and falling asleep. Before I was completely asleep dad walked in. "Night kids. I love you." He said leaving "Love you too dad." We said smiling. He stopped and smiled back at us. After that I fell asleep.