Prologue

"Let me tell you something, Delirious. I was never your son."

                     ~A Few Months Ago~

(Unsaid's P.O.V)

 Death. We were created to die. Not live. Just...die. I was a screwed up person, like my father. Sadly. A clever demon that some hate. They just hate since they're hated. Heh...hell, if I can name who, it'll be a ton of names on the list.  Oh! We haven't met properly! Oh, Satan, please forgive. I'm Evan. Evan Daithi Cipher. It's a pleasure to meet! Anyways, that's all I need to say...

  (3rd Person) 

 It was a slow day in a random pizzeria people would visit- even if they knew the dark secrets. There was a young-looking female sitting on the stage that had blonde locks of hair and emerald green eyes, with a slightly chubby body tone. She seemed to be around 19, actually. Evan, like the total klutz he was, tripped over his shoelaces and fell in front of her. "Oh? A-Are you okay...?" The sweet nightguard asks, letting out a chuckle. Evan ended up scanning her body, reading her nametag that read out 'Ashton'. Just to not get her all trippy n' mad, he says, "I'm fine...what's your name?""I'm Ashton. Ashton Nicole Matthews.""I'm Evan Daithi Cipher."

A/N; That was chapter one. More will be here tomorrow. ;w;