Hunger games fanfic

HELLO HELLO IT'S ME AGAIN

This time I'm going to write a story about the hunger games yeah

Go read if you want (~^-^)~

Okay iloveyou byeexx

_________________________

I sat on a chair while my mom was brushing my hair. I heard footsteps and looked up. My little brother stood in front of me and looked nervously at his formal clothes.

I smiled at him.

'You look so handsome, Blake' I said.

He smiled at me in a way only he can do.

'I can't say the same about you.'

He giggled a bit.

'I'm just kidding you know' he said seriously after a few seconds, remembering what day it was.

My mom had finished my hair and I stood up to hug Blake. He buried his face in my dress.

'Are you sure about this, Dae?' He asked.

I gave him a small kiss on his dark hair en nodded.

We stood there for like a minute when my brother began coughing.

And not just one time.

He coughed like he couldn't breathe anymore. I rubbed his back softly.

'Shht Blake, calm down, breathe in and out..shht..'

I swallowed and tried to think positive. My brother calmed down a bit and we went to the reaping. I almost fell off the stairs leading us to the reaping.

I cursed the high heels.

I just can't walk on them, but my mother kinda forced me to wear them, because I had to look pretty..

I walked to the group of girls at the right and searched for my friends. Once I stood there the film began.

I had seen this several times but for my little brother this would be the first time he sees it.

During the film I heard him coughing again.

I had to be strong now..his disease was getting worse..it had to end. I kept telling to myself that it's okay, I shouldn't be afraid. I knew what I was going to do.

I looked at the stage and saw they already picked a name.

"Heater Earroway" a little girl began to cry as she was pulled out of the crowd.

I took a deep breath and raised my hand.

Do it for Blake.

"I volunteer". I said it.

I heard myself saying it. I walked to the stage and searched Blake's face in the crowd. He cried, but as he promised me he didn't scream or something.

I forced a smile and I saw him smile back a little. Then I knew it was gonna be alright. I'd just win and take him with me to the Capitol and we could live happily ever after.

I shook hands with the other tribute without even looking who it was and stood there smiling as proud as I could act.

And as they shouted out our names, I swear my little brother screamed as loud as he could to wish me good luck when they shouted

"Dailin Leathroof"

__________________

I KNOW I USED THAT NAME TOO IN OUR DESTINY

I like that name okay

This was very short and the second chapter will be short too but I promise I will make the third longer

Loveyaxx