The justice building

First my brother and mum came to visit me. Blake sat next to me and hugged me.

"I'm going to miss you" he murmured.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon" I answered as I pulled away a lock of his hair.

My mum gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"You can win sweetie, I believe in you"

Next my best friend came in.

"So you really volunteered.." Jade said a bit sad.

"I told you I would.." I answered.

She nodded.

"Yeah you told me, I just..I just hoped you wouldn't do it..' She looked away.

"Jade it's going to be alright, I trained remember?"

She turned around.

"I'm sure you're going to win Dae, you trained I know" she still looked sad.

She gave me something, a bracelet made of seaweed.

"I made it with my brother.." She started to cry.

"Jade what's wrong?"

Why was she crying.

"Dailin where were you during the reaping? Didn't you pay attention? Dailin my brother got reaped!"

She started to cry even harder.

I was shocked.

After I climbed the stage I didn't pay attention anymore, I didn't look whoever the other tribute was.

I can't kill Jade's brother.

I stood up and hugged her.

"Dailin I don't know what to do.." She whispered while her tears were ruining my dress.

"Stay strong sweetie, take care of your family and don't worry about us."

I showed her the bracelet.

"I will wear this in the games so I can remember that my friends and family are still waiting for me, it'll put me through this, thank you so much Jade."

I hoped this made her feel better.

I never knew if it would. A peacekeeper came in and took Jade away.

I was brought to the train, still confused. Should I become allies with Jade's brother? I knew he was older than me. Or should I let him be killed by others? But then I would never forgive myself.

I was still thinking when my mentor showed up.

He looked handsome and very young.

"So this is our girl? Let's keep that face pretty 'till the interviews" he smiled.

He seemed nice.

"I'll try to get you and that guy through these games okay? We'll show them some awesome district 4 power!"

I grinned and answered "yeah, we'll show them what we're worth!"

________________________

Yay chapter two it's veeeeery short I knoww

I hope you all like it ;)

Xxxxxxxxx