Chapter 6

Kagura POV
"I can't believe she scammed us in to coming here." I thought while punching a boxing bag "How did she even get such a nice hotel?" I took another punch at the bag having a hard time getting calm. I felt a draft from window behind me. I looked behind me and saw a window open and rogue sitting on the hotel bed.

"Rouge?!? Did you go though the window?" I asked shocked.

"Your door was locked so I went though the window" He explained pointing over to the open window.

"Oh," I said a bit creeped out.

"So, uh why are you here?" I asked

"Oh yeah, just wanted to give you this flower cause your so pretty and it reminded me of you" he blushed lightly and held the flower out

"Are you okay you never act like this, uh well caring?" I reached out and took the flower brushing my hand against his. Suddenly he looked confused.

"Huh, when did I come in your room, I was just with sting a minute ago?" I looked at him confused.

"You just came in the window and gave me this flower?" His eyes widened.

"Oh, yes of course! I gotta go" he quickly left my room.

I looked at the flower confused on what just happened. I picked it up and put it on my desk. Not noticing the slight blush on my face.

Rouge POV
I don't understand what's going on . I've always distanced myself from everyone how could I do this, it's gonna ruin all my training, what will my brother think. This has never happened people it like my emotions just took over.

I paced the hallway outside our room not sure what to do. The door handle shook and then opened. It was sting with two exceeds grabbing his ankle.

"Help, we can't stop him!!!" Lector yelled as he got dragged down the hallway by sting.

"Frosch needs help!"frosch yelled.

"Hey, sting where you going," I touched his shoulder

"To see my bæ and future wife," he replied cheerfully. Pushing my hand away

"Your what?!?" I asked confused.

"Too see my love Yukino," he replied lovestruck.

"Your what, Yukino doesn't like you like that!" I grabbed his arm and he pulled away but I didn't let go.

"If she doesn't like me then I'll make her like me" sting mumbled.

"Sting your scaring me dude what's wrong," I held on tighter. Sting clenched his fist.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go now brother" sting said through clenched teeth, before he turned around and punched me in the face. I fell backwards not expecting that from my own brother. I looked back at sting, he gave me a grim look then turned around and ran off. I was left with an empty feeling. Sting and I don't ever fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally a chapter longer than like 200 words!!! I've been very busy with other works, drawings, and edits but I knew I needed to update!!! Hope you liked this chapter.

Word count: 510