Tattoo

AMETHYST'S P.O.V 

The girls are cutting. They are cutting. They are! They are following me. I am a drug addict and I have to stop them. I know, Mia didn't let me help but I did anyway. 

1. Her ex-bestfriend always says no. 

2. She said Mia ditched her so many times already. 

3. I told her ex-bestfriend that I am a drug addict and a suicidal. 

And so, Mia can't go back with her ex-bestfriend. I can't do anything. I tried to fix everyone's problems right now. Olivia is okay now. I trust her. She's not cutting anymore. I can't fix Mia's and so I made her a book. I told her not to cut and to write it on the book I made for her. Now it's Sabrina's. She doesn't listen to me. She is very beautiful and skinny but look at me. It is offensive to me that she thinks she is ugly and fat. She is ungrateful. I don't know how to fix it but talk to her and joke with her more and more. My wound healed quickly. It's a tattoo for Tom. Tom is the one who actually know me and he left me. I love him ( AS A FRIEND). Talking about him, tears are falling. When I was with him, I never feel insecure or sad. He healed me. Almost but he left me and here I am being a drug addict and a suicidal. I miss him so much. All I have to do is to act brighter and happier to make them happy. I don't want them to turn out like me. Even though how dark I am, I never want them to turn out as dark as me. They are  at the second stage, cutting. I don't want them to be at third stage, smoking. I don't want to. I need help. They were helping but now I am helping them.