Chapter 1: Moving? But where?

I am really really really really sorry if there is wrong spelling or other things. Please read this story and vote or leave a comment ^_^ . Actually this is my first story that i write so i hope you all enjoy reading it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~ YN ~

Its all start when my dad told my family that we're moving. It's not just a normal moving but we need to take flight to go there!

*FLASH BACK*

"We are going to moving.....!" Dad said.

"Really!?!? Where?...." YN

"To Edmond,Oklahoma..." Dad

"Why and what about my friends here?" YN

"Well my boss send me to go and work there cuz...there's no one want to take that job there.....well you know it's far from here. About your friends here urmmm...look like you need to leave them but we will come back here on holidays...!" Dad

I sigh and walk into my room

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I'm sitting on my bed while holding my guitar and then I'll feel like something good is going to happen to me at Edmond,Oklahoma.

The day that I really don't like when I need to say GOODBYE to my friends came and I cried a lot!

"Bye you guys a will miss all of you so much!"YN

"Bye YN we will miss you too." My friend DIENA say to me."Bye YN...!" My other friends say with tears in their eyes.

I waved to them until I was in the car with my family.

"Here your flight ticket YN." My Dad gave my flight ticket to me,my sisters and my mom when we are at the airport.

3:35pm

It's time for my flight. After a long hours in the aeroplane we arrived at Edmond,Oklahoma.

'Well we here....at Edmond,Oklahoma...' I talking to myself. "Who are you talking to YN?" My sister ask me. "No one...!" I said with a shock voice.

After a few minutes on the cab we arrive at our home....actually our NEW home!

I take all of my baggage into my new room except for the heavy one! I go back down to go and take my last baggage and I feel like a crazy girl who trying every things to make the baggage to move. I take a few minutes to rest and I heard a voice behind my back. "Hi! Can I help you?" I turn and saw a boy who is I crazy for which is GREYSON CHANCE! While his other friends standing behind him. "Urmm...s-sure" I said and bite my lip. Yes, I always bite my lip.

"By the way i'm Grey-" He say his name but I interuped "You're Greyson Chance! I one of your fan!" I said with a exciting voice. "Yes and thank you for being one of my fan" He said with a cute smile on his face."I heard you from (YOUR COUNTRY)...that is so far from here huh! And you are?"He ask.

" Yup...oh my name is (YOUR FULL NAME)". I said.

After a few second of silent one of his friends Maddox ask me. "How old are you?"

"13....i'm the youngest one in my family..." YN

"Owww" Maddox

"By the way thanks for yours help....it really hard to move that baggage." I say with my best smile to them.

"No problem...we're neighbours now. Neighbours should help each other right...!" Greyson said.

'Greyson really look like an angel' I said to myself after they left.