who you are / part two

"how are you, louis?"

"i'm good, jade, don't worry" i answered with a smile.

"okay, that's good!" giggled jade as perrie sat down next to her, pulling her into her lap.

i sat down on the other side of the table, waiting for harry to arrive.

a few minutes of endless chatter between me and the girls, someone sits down next to me, kissing my temple.

"hi baby, you alright?" asked harry as he smiled at me.

"i'm great" i replied, returning his smile.

"that's what i like to hear" said harry, kissing me on the lips before taking out two sandwiches, handing one over to me.

"thank you, haz" i kissed his cheek and he blushed slightly.

"you're welcome, gorgeous" replied harry, eating his sandwich.

^_^

they care.

they all care!

harry, perrie, jade, niall, jesy, leigh!

when i'm with them, i'm the happiest boy in the world!

^_^

hello! so this is the end of this thingy! it wasn't too much larry but i wrote this to tell all of you to be yourselves, to not care about what others think and to believe that you're all beautiful! i love you and i hope you love you too!

my inspiration for this was 'who you are' by jessie j so go give that song a listen if you haven't already heard it because it's a really beautiful song!

goodbye, beautiful!

i love you, stay strong & keep smiling! xx