Chapter 5

Arias PoV

I woke up my bed, and the first thing I saw was Ezra sleeping on a air mattress on the floor. We had a long argue about how was sleeping on the floor, but I saw Ezra eyes and I understood that he was not going to let me sleep there. And i was pretty tired so I soon gave in.

After a few minutes Ezra woke up and opend his eyes. Our eyes met, and I realize that I have been starring at him for mintutes. But hey, don't blame me, he is pretty hot. His cruly brown hair, his blue dreamy eyes ans his muscular body. God, Aria stop it. You met him like two days ago!

"Good morning" he said in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning" I said as weel. "Could you sleep down there, you know I can sleep there..."

"Aria, I slept perfect. You don't need to sleep here!" he said for like the hundred of times. And I just smiled, and he smiled back.

"Aria, Ezra brekfast!" I heard my mum scream, I leaned back in my pillow, mum please. Can you please come up and tell us, I thought to myself.

"We sould get going" he said and smiled. He got up, took of his shirt fast and put on a new one. "You coming?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, I got up from my bed and quickly changed clothes. I saw Ezra turn around to not stare. I put up my hair up in a pony tail before we walked down the stairs and into our kitchen. My mum have made pancakes with nutella, wow, someone wants to impress, she never does pancakes, or waffles unless it's someones birthday.

"I looks lovely Mrs. Montgomery!" Ezra said and sat down next to me.

"Thank, but please. Call me Ella" mum said and sat down as well. Soon my dad and Mike joined us at the table and we started to eat.

----

After our breakfast Ezra and I went up to my room, since we did not know what to do, we decided to watch a movie.

"I only have black and white movies..." I said

"That is completely fine, cause those are my favorites!" he said and sat down on his air mattress 

"Really?" I asked, and I was really shocked.

"Yep" he said and smiled, I smiled as well and started a movie. After that I sat down on my bed.

"You know, you don't have to sit there, you can sit here. I am not dangerous" I said and he smiled and got up and sat down beside me.

About fifteen minutes into the movie Ezra caught me starring at him, I blushed and turn my head to continue watching the movie, but I could feel Ezras strong arm wrap around my shoulder and draged me closer to him. I smiled and rested my head onto his shoulder.

After the movie  ended I was almost asleep again. I think Ezra noticed it, cause he asked;

"Maybe should have that coffee now"

"Definitely" I said and nodded. We got up and went outside.

After a ten minutes long walk we reached the Brew, we ordered our coffee and just as we sat down Ezras phone started to ring, he gave me s sorry look.

"Take it, it's fine!" I said he mouthed thank you before he answered the call.

"Hello. Yep that's me. What really!? No way! Okay thank you so much! Yeah I will stop by, see you!" Ezra said before he ended the call, he looked really happy.

"Aria, good news! I got an apartment!"

"What really! That is great!" I said.

"Yeah, I found it last week, but I couldn't afford it so someone else was sopposed to buy it. But they found another one, so the seller told me a could get it, to a good price too!" he said, he looked so happy. "He said I can movie in next week!"

"Ezra, that is fantastic news!!" I said and gave him a hug.

"Yeah, but I have to go and talk to him after our coffee.." he said.

"That is completely fine, maybe I could join? I got nothing better to do, and besides, I would like to see your new apartment" I said, and looked at him.

"Absolutely, if you really want to" he said, and I nodded before we started drinking our coffee. Ezra was in a really good mood, well he always is, but in another way.

----

We reached apartment 3B and Ezra knocked at the door, and almost immediately a guy in Ezras age opened the door.

"Ah, Ezra. So glad you could make it!" he said and let us in. He led us to the couch and we sat down. "So Ezra, I'm giving you a really good price, cause I need to get this apartment sold, I think you will afford this one" he said handling Ezra a paper, his eyes got big.

"This price, wow thank you so much. I'll take it!" Ezra said

"Oh, and I need to know. Do you want any of these furnitures? I'm moving in with my girl friends, so I won't need them" 

"Oh really. Yeah I could need the bookshelf, the sofa and maybe the table?" Ezra said.

"Great" he said, Ezra signed a few papers, they shock hands and then we could got. Well, that was fast done. 

When we got out Ezra was in a even better mood. And I was really happy for him, I really was. But, i will kind of miss him, what if he don't want to hang out when he get his apartment? I have just known him far a few days, but it feels like we have grown pretty close..

"Aria!" I heard someone scream, it sounded like Spencer, I turned around and I saw that I was right.

"Hey there!" I said when she had run up to us and gave her a hug. She looked at Ezra and I realized she had no idea of who he was. "Right, Spencer this is Ezra. Ezra this is Spencer, one of my best friends" I said.

"Hello Ezra" Spencer said, and Ezra said it back. "Well, I better get going I have something I need to do, I will leave you, alone " The last part she whispered in my ear, I just rolled my eyes at her before she walked away.