Seduced Part II

Fionna woke up the next morning, sore and bruised. She sat up with a stretch, stumbling to the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at the bruises and love bites that littered her flesh. She noticed many small ones, but the biggest was the hardest to see. A large hickey right behind her jawline and under her ear. Her hair hid it perfectly.

Marshall, in the meantime, awoke to find empty sheets. He sat up, only to see a still completely naked Fionna examining the small bites and bruises he had left. He floated up and wrapped his arms around her from behind, his bare body pressed against hers firmly.

"Hello there" he whispered in her ear and he got a soft moan in response. He began to grow hard against her and she struggled out of his grip.

"Fi, whats wr-" he cut off as she ran towards the toilet. She kneeled down and he hovered above her, holding her hair back. Once she finished, she was covered in a cold, clammy sweat.

"Damned rancid dinner." she said, noticing the small bits of it in the substance she had just regurgitated.

"Huh. Surprised it didnt affect me" Marshall noted, helping her up. She flushed and took a towel, wiping the sweat away. She rinsed out her mouth and brushed her teeth.

"Well one reason why is that you didnt eat it" she grumbled weakly. He facepalmed and she smiled.

"Feeling better?" Marshall asked, kissing her cheek. She nodded slightly.

"I guess so." she said, pulling on a baggy t-shirt and underwear. He pulled on his boxers and flopped lazily on the bed. She lay beside him and smiled.

"For a virgin, you were amazing." he whispered. She blushed and smiled, cuddling closer to him.

"Thanks. You were great too." she whispered back, kissing his cheek.

-four days later-

Fionna had just finished vomiting. Again. "I think I got food poisoning. Or the stomach flu" she croaked, her throat raw from vomiting so much.

"Yeah. Thats one hell of a stomach flu" he said. She nodded and stood up to brush her teeth. She looked up in the mirror after she set the toothbrush down and gasped. Marshall darted beside her, eyes wide in alarm.

"What is it, Fi?!" he asked urgently.

"Marsh. My period is late. I've been sick a lot, moody, craving shit that i dont even like... I think..." she trailed off.

"What?" he asked nervously.

"I think im pregnant." she whispered in shock.

"Oh my glob. You're right." he said, equally as shocked. He had seen her eating more, and she had gained a little, but he thought it was from the food. Well, no. It was from the human-vampire hybrid growing inside her.

"Oh my glob." she whispered. She couldnt believe it. She was going to be a mother, but the father was the vampire king. Unexpected, huh?

"Marsh... Im scared." she uttered, her eyes filling with tears. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"Babe, It will be alright." he attempted to comfort her. He quieted immediately when he heard her bust into tears.

"I know it will be..." she stuttered between sniffs, "have you seen what vampire hybrid fetuses do to us humans?" she bawled. He shook his head no. "They ruin your body, Marshall. Im afraid." she whispered, wiping the tears from her rose-tinted cheeks.

"Fionna, baby, it will be ok. If you'd like, we can talk to Gumwad and see if he can help?"