Chapter 3

The whole tavern started to sing the drunken sailor song. When we stopped singing the song everyone went back to whatever they were doing.
Jefferson said "Trent when are you going to claim this young beauty" he pointed at me.
"I thought I already claimed this young beauty? " he said looking at me.
Trent bends down and placed his lips over mine "I love you Layla Night."
I kissed him back"I love too Trent Stark."
Jeff raises his tankard says "to all the lovely winches that await for the company of us pirates."
Trent and I raised are tankards saying at the same time "to are crewmen."
We bring are tankards down to take a drink of are rum. When the door to the tavern flew open and entered Pirate Captain Lee Smith with his crewman.
I looked at the boys, "here comes trouble."
Trent looks at me, "Layla try not to gut Smith."
"I will gut that son of a leapers donkey after he tried to take my vessel."
Smith spots me and grins then starts walking towards are table.
Smith gets to are table and says, "if isn't Captain Layla Rose Night the most feared pirate to be alive and sail the seven seas."
I give him a look of death, "step any closer and I will gut you where you stand."
Smith laughs really loud saying "that vessel of yours will be mine when you at least expect it Layla."
I stand up and goes to kill the bastard but Trent grabs my arm then pulls me back down to my seat. Smith smiles and walks over to one of the winches that's standing next to the door. I gulped down my half full cup of rum and told the boys let's head back to the ship to get some sleep. The boys finish off their rum and gets up. Trent grabs my hand and walks out of the tavern. The sky was pitch black and the stars were out; it was beautiful. I trip over a rock but before I can fall Trent catches me.
He lifts me up into his arms saying, "Layla, you need to be more careful."
I look at him, "I'm not dead so I'm fine."
He kisses my forehead and keeps walking until we were on the Deadly Black Rose. I was happy to see my ship was still here. Jefferson walks down to his quarters while Trent still has me in his arms refusing to put me down so we head off to my quarters. When Trent opens the door to my quarters it was a little chilly in there but he kept on walking to my bed. He lays me on the bed and smiles at me, giving me a kiss pulling away. I grab his arm and pulls him to me he lands on me and he starts to laugh.
he puts his hand on my cheek, "you have some strength in you even when your a little drunk."
I smile, and Trent leans down placing his lips over mine. He rolls us over pulling me beside him looking into my eyes with his light green ones. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around my waist. Trent brings my face closer to his and starts gently kissing me.
We started to undress each other then Trent looks me in the eyes "are you sure you want to do this Layla? we can wait for another time."
I kiss him again telling him that I'm ready for it all with everything with him and the future we could have together. He rolls us over again but this time I'm underneath him once again. He starts to plant kisses all over my body and come back up to kiss me on the lips again then it begins. We were in my quarters until the morning hits the ship letting the light into my quarters and letting it cross the room filling it with the morning light. I wake up in Trent's arms and I snuggle in closer to his side looking up to look at Trent's sleeping but he was already awake looking at me.
He smiles, "morning."
I smile back at him "how long have you been awake?"
He smirks, "long enough to watch you sleep."
I roll my eyes and lay my head on his chest. Trent starts to trace little circles on my side and it started to tickle a lot.
I start laughing my horrible laugh trying to say "stop."
He grins, "you mean this?" starts to trace more circles down my body.
I start laughing again managed to get out a small, "yes."
Trent smirks, "what do I get if I stop?" I lean up and give his a kiss and he kisses me back but more passionately.
He pulls me closer to him whispering, "you're killing me with your kisses, Love."
I grin "good."
He looks at me smiling, "I could kiss you all day long but sadly I can't."
I tell him, "we need to get up before Jeff comes banging on the door wondering what's taking us so long."
He groans saying "fine."
Trent kisses my head moving out the bed and I slap his bare ass hard leaving a print on his ass.
He looks at me, "You're going to get it later."
"Oh, no I'm so scared."
I get up sneaking a peak at him while we both are getting dressed.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I seriously don't know what I was typing in 2016 it made no sense. I hope you guys enjoy the new ones I have been editing.

- A. M. Byrne