« Tʜᴇ Nɪɴɢʏᴏ »

in my eyes, everything's simply a world of monotone...

Nᴀᴍᴇ﹕

Kaisō Nanako

Nɪᴄᴋᴀᴍᴇs﹕

Iso-chan, Ako-kun, Kai-kun, and Nanako-san.

Aɢᴇ﹕

17 (In Human Years)

Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ﹕

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs﹕

Ningyo
('Merman')

Sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ﹕

Homosexual ||Uke||

Oᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕

N/A

Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Tʏᴘᴇ﹕

O-

Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs﹕

Single.

Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ﹕

A small pond deep inside of a forest.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇs﹕

Mother (Nigyo; Deceased)

Father (Human; Deceased)

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ﹕

Kaisō is a rather calm, quiet person who prefers not to draw any unnecessary attention to himself. He is gentle and kind, usually always willing to help others who are in need of assistance. At times he becomes slightly depressed when people mention things having to do with color- due to the fact that he is color blind which most people who meet him are often oblivious about.

Aᴘᴘᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ﹕

Kaisō has silky black hair that is smooth the touch along with porcelain skin and beautiful amber eyes. He has somewhat of a 'babyish' face and an androgynous appearance, which is why some claim that he would look adorable as a crossdresser. As a mermaid, he has a tail that is colored in maroon and turquoise colored scales. He is able to manipulate his body into the form of a human as he wishes, with attire consisting of a light beige shirt and a rope-like shirt that is outlined with purple and turquoise colors.

Oᴛʜᴇʀs﹕

Kaisō has the habit of snapping at others when the weather is humid or hot- and then excessively apologizing afterwards.

The longest Iso can last on land in human form is two weeks, but it can be much longer if he drinks water every two hours.