A Kiss on the Wrist (1D Fan Fiction) ~niallersdirtymofo

Hate, abuse, and suffering. That is the reality for 17 year old Channing Darly. She endures the abuse delivered by her stepfather, while also trying to protect her neglectful mother. In order to deal with the physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, she often finds herself turning to the blade, and taking her frustrations out on her own delicate flesh.

When Channing gets the chance to meet the boys of One Direction at a local signing, she's eager and excited to finally tell Niall how much he has meant to her over the last year. They develop a bond that no one seems able to explain; Channing leaves Niall with a stack of her letters, and Niall leaves Channing with the promise that he'll read them.

Little does Channing know, that once she let's Niall into her mind and soul through her letters, he'll stop at nothing to mend her broken past. Even when she resists his advances, he lovingly kicks the walls down she's built around her heart; one kiss, one touch, and three little words at a time.

They may not have known each other for long... but all they know for sure, is that everything has changed... and it started with a kiss on the wrist.

Rated: R

*SEXUAL CONTENT* *NIALL FEELS* *HARRY FEELS* *LOUIS FEELS* *LANGUAGE* *CRYING AHEAD* *f0CKING AWESOME*

this will pull on your heart strings and all that gooey stuff. But this is not all. This author is adventurous and not afraid to let her mind (dirty ming also ;0) out there! lol. I love this author and you should too! This is DEFINITLY one of the fan fics I have read COUNTLESS times! If you skim over this or the fan fic in the future and not even attempt to read it..............

.........

.........

.........

........

.........

I don't even know what to say. JUST READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!