Love or friendship??

Hey people..its a random thinking of mine..hope you all like it..but before I start the story ..do remember one thing..a writer writes in all genre and expect his/her readers to accept the genre..

Let's start with the story..

"Kyuki Yeh pyaar nhi hai ..why don't you understand it..".. A girl was trying to explain her best friend something from last 1 hour..

" please..I don't want to hear all this ..so back off"..he pounced back on her only..he was in no mood of listening anything ..

"What are you doing Manik?.,why are you doing this?".. She said in a very helpless tone ..she knows he is playing with fire and in the end he will be ruined badly..

He turned towards her and looked deep in her eyes..

" because I WANT TO DO THIS.."..his voice was very stern but his eyes..his eyes were depicting some unknown pain..something he never said..

"But why??".. This time she shouted ..and he grabbed her by her shoulder..

" because mai tumhari tarah nhi hoon NANDINI .. Mai dilo ke sath khelna nhi janta..kisi ke sapno ko nhi todh sakta.."..he said in utmost anger and tears rolled out of her eyes..she was about to touch his face..but before she could touch..he left her with a jerk..which made her shock to hell..

"Agar ho gaya ho tumhara ..toh you can leave my room..I want to do packing..".. He said after turning his back to her..and she was badly in tears..she wanted to stop him..she wanted to hug him tightly but she knows..she has badly damaged their beautiful friendship..which was nothing but a PURE LOVE..

" please manik .."..she pleaded very badly..and he closed his eyes..this was the last thing he want to hear..in fact this was the only thing ..he never want to her..her pleading voice..he just can't bear her painful tone ..but may be today his pain is much more bigger than hers..he somehow composed himself..

"LEAVE!",.. he exclaimed in a loud voice..and she placed her hand on her mouth..just to hold her hiccups..she can bear everything but his anger..No ..she can't bear it..

As soon as she moved out of the room..closing the door ..he turned around..his eyes were all teary..he closed the door..and turned towards the room..he rested his head on the door with his eyes closed ..and slowly slowly ..he bent down on his knees..

" kyu nandini..kyu?..kyu kiya tumne..why you played with my heart? ..why?"..he stated with a slow voice ..

"Ahhh..".. And soon the whole room filled with his loudest scream..it felt like ..he has shattered into thousands of pieces..

Nandini's room :

She came inside ..totally heart broken..her tears aren't stopping not even for a second..her best friend don't even want to see her face..and the reason is because.. SHE DON'T LOVE HIM..

" kyu manik?..kyu door karhe ho mujhe khudse ?..kyu ja rahe ho apne he ghar se?..the one who should leave your house is not you ..".,she said while looking at their childhood pic..

She came towards a huge painting of her and manik's pic..she caressed her smiling face ..and a smile appeared on her face as well..

"Meri wajah se tum dhuki ho manik..mai he chali jati hoon..but mai tumhe itni badhi galti nhi karne dungi ..mai janti hoon tum aaliya se pyaar nhi karte ..tum usse shaadi sirf meri wajah se karhe ho..".. She said while looking in his eyes ..

" manik ..Woh tumse bahut pyaar karti hai..but tum galat karhe ho.."..she said very painfully ..and came towards her study table..

She picked out her diary from the drawer..and sat down on the chair ..and she start writing something..