Classic Stupid Tom

Im not that good with lemons so bare with me plz. ;_; not my first Lemon but my second so again BARE WITH ME!!!

"TOM!!" you yell. "God where could that stupid alcoholic be?" you question yourself. "Hey Y/N? What are you doing?" asks Edd "What does it look like I'm doing looking for Tom" "Tom? Haven't seen him for a couple hours maybe check the-" Edd was cut off by a loud BANG. "Roof" he finishes "should have known" you mutter to yourself.

"Ahhh fuck!" slured Tom as he tried to shoot the moon. "Tom what the fuck are you doing up here?" you say with an annoyed expression. "H-hey Y-Y-Y/N~" he slurred his words and hiccuped. He reeked of alcohol. "Are you drunk?" you ask waiting on what his response. "N-no Im as sssssober ass a...hey Y/N what else is ssober?~" he asked "thats it" you try to carry him but you ended up making him fall on you.

Tom landed on your breast and then groped them "Your so soft~" he said but it was muffled by your breast. You blushed immediately "g-get off!" you said as you pushed him off. "God how much did you drink?" he stops and thinks "about 7" he says "Whatever, lets just get inside" you said draging Tom inside.

"Oh look you found him" said Matt "yup now if he can only get up" Tom was face flat on the floor, you draging him might have not been such a great idea.
"Tom" a muffled "what" was heard. "Get up" "no" "now" "no"
"Oh come on " you weren't that strong so it was hard to left him up and wrap his arm around your neck. "Damn why are you so heavy" he answered with a simple "Idk".

You got to his room or should I say your room. Yes you and Tom share rooms and no separate beds. You couldn't get Tom's old room because it was turned into a guest pool. You slam Tom on to the bed. "Your pretty hot when your angry~" he said with a smirk "Oh quiet you" "me what?" he said rolling on the bed "look Tom I'm going to get my pjs ,get changed ,come back ,and sleep ok?"

"Lame~" was all he said. Tom pulled out another drink out of his pockets and gulped it all down. A little later you came in with your pokemon t-shirt and skull shorts. Tom stared at you wide-eyed. He never realized how hot you look with just a t-shirt and shorts.

Tom got up and looked you in the face. "Tom?" you said a little frightened. Tom grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a rough kiss. As his lips moved in sync with yours, you could taste the alcohol that he's been drinking. You where shocked. You couldn't believe that he was straight up making out with you!

...

Not that you were complaining.

Tom then broke the kiss in need for air. "Damn, I didn't know you where such a good kisser~" he said licking his lips. Truth be told you have always liked Tom, not just the way he looks but the way he acts too. You always seem to smile whenever he would make a bad pun, hit Matt, or just have traumatic flash backs.

"Shut up and kiss me!" you said as you pulled Tom into another heated kiss. Your tongues battle for dominance. Tom pulls you closer for a better chance of winning. You put up a hard fight but eventually you gave in and let him explore your wet cavern.

"T-Tom~" you moan in his mouth. He brakes the kiss once more to revile a trail of saliva connecting your tongues. His face is beet red and yours too. You both pant heavily and then Tom starts sucking your neck. "GAA!~ Tom~" you moan a little to loud "shhh~now you have to keep your voice down sweetheart~" he says in a husky tone.

He licks your neck trying to find your sweet spot. "AHh-" you moan but you quickly cover your mouth. He looks up at your face. Eyes half lit, red face, and a small trail of drool on your chin. You where so sexy. He smirks and sucks hard on that one spot.

You muffled your moans just in case Edd or Matt show up and you didn't want them to see you like this! What would they think?! Tom moved his hand to your butt and squeezed it hard. He stoped sucking on your neck and pinned you on the bed.

"Now I'm going to fuck you. I want to see if you could last the night without making a single noise~" the smell of alcohol invaded your nostrils as Tom spoke. He made his way down your thighs and tried to take of your shorts. It took a while but he manage to take off your shorts. "Laced panties? You shouldn't have ~" you blushed and looked away. He smirked at your childish action.

He took of the panties and stuck a finger in your womanhood. "AHh-" again you shut your mouth to prevent any noise from coming out. "No cheating~" Tom said. He removed your hand from your mouth. He was pumping his finger in and out. This was painful not the finger pumping the fact the you have to hold in your moans from coming out.

"This is getting too easy~" he took out his finger and inserted his tounge instead. "Tom~" was all you could let out at the time. You wanted to scream his name. You wanted him inside of you already. His tounge was amazing it was so warm and just... Its was just sooo goood "T-Tom eat me out p-please" Tom looked up "getting a bit needy? hmm~"

You bucked your hip forward "yes just please just fuck me~" you whined "ok but only because you asked~" Tom got up took off his pants and took off his boxers.
"You know I have needs to so I'm going to full on with you~" Tom said sounding a bit more serious. You nodded not caring if it was painfull or not.

He crawled on top off you and rubbed his member against your entrance, teasing you as juices spilled from your clit. "D-damn it Tom just get it over with" you studder. "Alright~" Tom positioned himself at your entrance and pushed himself inside you. You shot your head back in pleasure as he roughly moved in and out you.

"Tom!" you shouted you didn't care anymore if the others heard you the pleasure is too much. "Y-your so f-fucking tight~" Tom groaned. You have never felt anything like this in your entire life it's just so... So!

Your moans became a lot lot louder. So you then buried your head in your pillows and screamed out his name in pleasure. You felt the heat in your womanhood as you felt yourself dripping. Tom then penetrated you harder a few more times until he spilled himself inside you.

Tom kissed you one last time before falling asleep next to you. You knew he was going to have MAJOR regret about this in the morning but whatever it's not like you where complaining.

AWWW SHIT THATS A LOT OF WORDS but srsly guys thanks for 122 followers love you all *kiss* kiss* my second lemon yay 2 days to finsh. Love you guys happy sinning. >:3c