Chapter 3 - The first day

" Sophie... Wake up. Your stupid phone doesn't stop ringing. Make it stop... ", I woke up with the sound of a whining Mahogony, who was shaking me up.

" Okay, okay... I'm up!", I dragged my lazy ass out of the bed in order to check my phone, which was blowing away with notifications from Snapchat, Instagram, text messages and incoming calls.

" OMG, my friends are so crazy and the fans are so sweet", I was smiling while reading the comments on Instagram and opening my text messages until one message in particular caught my eye and my face automatically turned into rage

" OMG, my friends are so crazy and the fans are so sweet", I was smiling while reading the comments on Instagram and opening my text messages until one message in particular caught my eye and my face automatically turned into rage. Sebastian had the nerve to send me a message insulting me! Who does he think he is?

" Wow Sophie. How long did it take you until you found a new one? And you deny being a whore. I hope you're very happy with your "new fam". " I rolled my eyes after reading the message and murmured "Fucking idiot."

Mahogony, who was coming out of the bathroom, immediatly aquired why the face to which I only told her how my fucking ex-boyfriend was an idiot, who wasn't worth talking. "I'm going to shower. Wait for me to go downstairs for breakfast please. ", I grabbed my outfit and make-up entering the bathroom, while Mahogony laid in her bed checking out her phone.

When I was ready, I exited the bathroom and twirled around to show Mahogony the outfit: "Do you like it?"

She whistled : "Wow you look the bomb, girl. I bet Gilinsky will like it!". I flipped her off and went to the door: " Are you coming or not?". She laughed and followed me to the elevator.

" So do you wanna talk about the message you got this morning?", she looked at me expecting me to explain the situation. "It was nothing. It's just my ex-boyfriend Sebastian, who thinks I'm here to hook up with every guy I find. We kind of ended it badly. He thought I should've said no to this opportunity, so I would stay with him back in Canada. But look, don't comment anything with Shawn. He already hates Sebastian, we don't need him to get even more pissed than he already is." "You can count with me to keep your secret.", Mahogony smiled and I hugged her, "Thank you".

The elevator came to a stop in the dining hall and we stood in the entrance waiting for a waiter. "My brother texted me saying that they were already here."

A waiter finally appeared: "Good morning, table for two?". "Actually no, we're here with the MAGCON group." "Oh right follow me. ", he indicated us the way to the table, where the boys were already having breakfast.

"Good morning, guys", I greeted them, sitting down next to Cameron while Mahogony settled down in the seat next to Nash.

" Good morning, sleeping beauties. ", Nash stucked his tongue out at us while the others laughed.

" Ha ha ha, very funny.", I stood up from my seat to get some breakfast from the buffet. Mahogony came with me and I settled with a healthy breakfast composed of fruit, cereals and orange juice.