"Hey, I know you"

Avia
It was the first day back from winter break. It was snowing outside and everything was perfect! Obviously my life as a 16 year old was not normal considering my life was documented on youtube. I was noticed EVERYWHERE! Our YouTube channel had grown a lot and now we have over 10 million subscribers, wich means we get A LOT more hate but it doesn't phase us.
Daxton was now 7, Brock was 10, Emmi was 13, and Gavin was 17. Dad hit a... bump in the road, after his 40th birthday he went TOTALLY bald.
"Bye honey" my mom shouted out the door. Getting 5 kids ready for school every morning is a challenge. "Bye mom" I yelled back. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. Gavin always drove himself to school, but I went on the bus because gavin is not a good driver, AT ALL!
"Hey Avia" Brailee said walking down the big hill. Brailee is an even worse driver than gavin so thats why she didn't get her license.
The rest of the morning was a blur so lets just skip from 2nd to 3rd period transition.
I was walking through the hallway while checking instagram. I was so distracted by my phone I had no idea of my where abouts. I ran right into someone and both of our books fell to the ground.
"Im so sorry" I said.
"It's fine" he said back.
Then we both looked up and my eyes met his big brown eyes and right away I knew,
"You're-"
"and You're"
"Jacob Sartorius, right?"
"And You're Avia Butler"
We both laughed.
"I just moved here from Virginia, it's a little tough to make friends, because, well you know" He said.
I finally had someone who could understand me! I can't ruin this. He's so cute tho, his big brown eyes, his brown smooth hair, quit it Avia you're being obsessed.
"Heres my number" I handed him a post it note with my number on it, "I'll call you after school" Jacob said smiling. I smiled back it's been the first time i had smiled with straight teeth. I got my braces off this summer and I had never really had the urge to smile this year.