The Day Before

Lucy POV:
"I'm sorry Luce, but you are kicked off of Team Natsu, you just aren't strong enough." Natsu said proudly.

"B-B-But Natsu! I helped you create this team and now you're kicking me out?" I screamed while remembering all the adventures Natsu and I went on.

"Goodbye Lucy, I never want to see you again." He said while walking off into the unknown landscape.
Lucy, since when do you call me Lucy, I'm Luce, remember? I started sobbing as I fell to the floor.

"Natsu..... Natsu.... NATSU!!!!!!!" I screamed in emotional pain.

All of a sudden I found myself in my bedroom laying in my comfy bed while feeling warm and sleepy. I blink a few times before I attempt to get up. I couldn't achieve this simple task. I look to left, nothing, I look to my right, a pink furball...

"NATSU DRAGNEEL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!!! GET OUT' I screamed in his face as I realized that everything was a dream. I sighed in relief. But I'm still mad that he won't let go of me.

Natsu POV:
The last thing I remember is crawling through Luce's window and snuggling into her bed. I heard her yell my name a few times in her sleep, I want to be by her side, no, I NEED to be by her side, she isn't allowed to look at any other male other than me. I heard her yell at me in the morning, can't she be quiet when I want to sleep? Then again, I get to hear her angle like voice.

"Five more minutes" I managed to say, then I tightened my grip and pulled her closer to me. As I looked up, I could see her blushing, that's my girl.

After a few minutes of struggling, Luce got out of my grip, I was very unhappy about this 'incident', why would my Luce want to leave me? Woah, woah, woah, my Luce? What's wrong with you Natsu! Get ahold of yourself, what's wrong with me anyways?

Lucy POV:
I looked back at Natsu after I got out of his grip, he looked some what unhappy and in a deep thought, wait, Natsu is thinking! Something is off, he is acting strangely, then again, he's also acting strangely, but it's different this time, I'll just do some research with Levy later. After thinking things through I walked into the bathroom and showered. The water feels great! I heard a creaking noise, I turned my head towards the door, it was slightly open.

"Natsu? You there?" I asked, no answer. Must've just been the wind. After I got out of the shower I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom, just as I walked through the door I saw Natsu sitting where I left him starring at the door.

"Natsu, you okay?" I questioned him, what has gotten into him?

"Huh? Oh ummm, yeah, I'm just fine." He answered after a minute of starring at me.

"Okay.... Do you want to go to the guild now? I need new books." I said slowly making my way to the door.

"Yeah, I'd go anywhere with you." He said blushing. Then he ran up to me and grabbed my hand, we ran off to the guild. I tried to look away so that he wouldn't notice my face, I was blushing like crazy. I need to find out what's going on with him.

Levy POV:
"What in the world is this." I mumbled to myself, 'dragon mating season' this should be interesting. I started reading the paragraphs one by one, every now and then I looked up at Gajeel who had his arm wrapped around my waist, he started snoring like a dragon. I still wasn't done reading when I saw Lu-chan walking through the door with Natsu. Natsu was tightly gripping Lucys hand, I could tell.

"Lu-chan!" I yelled trying to get up. I soon realized that I was still in Gajeels arms. He opens his eyes a bit as I say

"Gajeel, I need to talk to Lu-chan for a bit."

"Fine, but remember that you are mine got it?" He said as he starred into my eyes.

"O-Okay." I said, I could feel my face warming up, soon it was no match for Erza's hair. He let go of me and I ran up to Lu-chan. I noticed that she got Natsu to release her as well once he walked away glaring at her every now and then.

"I need to show you something!" I said to her while showing her the book. She blankly starred at the book, as she started reading, her eyes widened.

"We have to show master, Levy" She said to me with a worried expression.

"Agreed." I answered as we were both running into masters office.

"MASTER" We yelled in unison.

"Yes, what is it children?" He said looking up at us.