Poem # 22

I have a heart that is cold as ice , my piercing words like a sharp knife. Though I'm not made of stone , I prefer to be alone .

Darkness is a friend who brings weight on my shoulders , Every breath I take gets colder and colder. I am bold , yet to say my time is short and I grow old. Weak and Numb . Silent and Dumb... Back into Mother Earth's womb do I take part. The dancing fire in my soul do spark.

Your love the water that extinguishes the burning desire , yet to say my flames grow higher and higher. You hold me , kiss me , fill me with your sweet bliss . And all to this I return the favor , I savor our moments spent together . Learn from the mistakes , and chances we do take. We embark , playing our little game. Safe to say we do like our change. Nothing ever the same , we are tamed by each other. Sweet little lovers , a puppy love so strong and true. This for everyone's watchful eyes to be seen and for those who already knew.

When I say " I love you " I mean it . In return you feed it with more truth. You do as well as I , love thee with your own. Tis a shame for when we part ways , that feeling of " The End of Days " it's all a haze. Safe away , again I say. I will rue the day I break your heart , and we part. But here today I wish you stay. I love you , and need you. And would spend my life with you , an eternity by your side . Fills one such as me with great pride and joy. You treat me not like a toy , but a treasure . I thank you , and every part of you. I'm happy , and that's what makes life grand.