Jellyfish Dick

Milky Jugs shivered in the corner like the little hooker she is.She was on Tinder and swiping right on everyone because she was very horny and the old women that lived in the trashcan  next to her cardboard was not trEATINg her right.-_-

Finally she saw a very sexy pickle named Luke Hemmings that had a very sexy lip ring and eyes as blue as Milky Jugs's mom.

"OOOOH YASSSS SEXY AS CHICKEN!!! I LIKE HIM HE IS SO HAWTTT!!!"Milky Jugs said licking the old womens butthole.

Milky Jugs messaged Luke Hemmings and asked him to meet up.He said yes and to meet him in a hotel called the Mondrian.Milky Jugs put on her best lingerie and her best stripper heels and fishnets on and went on walking to the hotel.She finally got there and knocked on the door.

Luke Hemmings opened it and looked sexy as fuck."Ehhh I guess you'll have to do," he said looking dissapointed.He let  her in and they started to make out and shit.

"Milky Jugs I have to let you know i'm not like other boys,i have a special dick."

"Its okay as long as you have one!" Milky Jugs said unbuckling his pants.

They slowly started wearing less and less clothes and in less than 5 minutes they were both naked and ready for the world of cotton candy and scratchy condoms against vaginas.Luke looked at her and asked her for permission and she nodded looking very sexy with her lipstick in her eyeballs and her eyebrows smudged down to her neck.

He slowly slid it in and Milky Jugs moaned, it was something she had never experienced anything like it before. It tickled the inside of her vagina and felt very very slimy .She moaned as he went deeper and deeper and faster and faster.

But in a millisecond he stopped and pulled out.He started to twitch," I CAN'T CONTAIN IT ANYMORE!!!"

He started to move very quickly and then Milky Jugs looked down at his dick.It was a jellyfish with it own little tentacles everywhere.Slime oozed out everywhere.(cum?)

 Slowly Luke turned into a jellyfish and cackled."NOW YOUR GONNA FEEL GOOD MWHAHAHhAHHA!"\

He went and slithered up her vagina where he laid eggs inside of her and started to eat her vagina raw.Then Milky Jugs went and bled to death and died.

THE END!