III

Question 1: When you put on stitches does it hurt?

I don't really feel pain. 

And besides, I like the way it looks! 

Question 2: How are your eyes red when your not a ghoul?

I was naturally born with red eyes and I like them very much~

You don't have to worry about me being a ghoul, tee heh.

Question 3: Would you keep on killing ghouls for your whole life or change to a different job?

I am very much contented with my job, kind of gives me the opportunity to show off my skills. 

And besides, killing ghouls is more fun than anything else~

Question 4: Would you have sex with your weapon? Lol

What exactly do you mean?

Question 5: Do you miss your real family?

Considering that I don't remember having one, Mama left quite a lot of scars you see, and my mind's been brainwashed into thinking that Mama is the only family I had. So, I don't really know.

Question 6: Why did you pick the name Suzuya Juuzou after you where named rei by mama?

It's my real name before Mama changed it to Rei-chan~

Question 7 : Why do people seem to hate you because you have your amazing stitches

I don't really pay attention to what the people say about me~

And I don't care.

Thanks for the compliment!

Question 8: And last but not least if you where ever to see mama again would you kill her?!

We have met at the auction raid. It wasn't exactly a good reunion, haha.

She did say a lot of mean things, and left a lot of scars that I'm still trying to heal.

But it's nothing personal though, it's my job after all.

You sure do ask a lot of questions, huh?