Chapter 6: A Human Hybrid?!?!

Foxy's POV
I heard a faint scream and knew what was happening. I fought even harder to regain control.

"Foxy, Please stop!! Please!!"

Oh no, Y/N!!! Got... To... Fight... Back...!

Your POV

Why is Foxy doing this? He was so kind earlier, now he is trying to kill me. Is this some kind of joke? Wait, what was that?

"Birthday, I know it's late but we have a problem." Scott was on the phone, and he getting help! (No, Scott is not using his head as a real phone!)

"Look I get that your busy, but we need you here. Y/N is loosing a lot of blood and needs to go to the hospital. I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE TIRED!!! THIS IS A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION!!!"

Scott is trying to get us out of this, I need to help him. I got it! I will distract Foxy until help arrives!

"Hey Metal head!!! How about you pick on someone who you can digest!!! (P.S. I is really bad at words! Lol, how I wrote that though!)

Foxy turned to me, a blood curdling scream tore through me and I ran out the open door and to the kitchen.

What to do, what to do? Well, I have to defend myself, so, KNIFE!!!!

It was at that moment I knew, I was probably going to die. Also I forgot to tell my mom that I got transfered to night shift... Oops.

A figure flew towards me, but was intercepted by none other than Birthday.

A fight broke out and I REALLY hoped Birthday didn't loose, because we would both die.

Birthday's POV

I got to Freddy's as quick as I could. Its SO like Scott to call at two in the morning for work, but when I found out Y/N was hurt, I ran straight here. I ran to the kitchen, where there was more noise than usual. I saw Foxy jump at Y/N, so I intercepted him.

"Run Y/N!!!"

I saw Y/N run passed me and I turned to my brother.

"Now then-" Before I could finish, Foxy was flung across the room where he landed in a heap. I looked back to where he was and saw a mask.

"So, finally found your way back have you?" I laughed, knowing that _____ was long gone by now.

Your POV

Ding, Dong, Ding!!!

Six AM at long last. My arm began burning.

"What in the name of Hylia happened?!?!"

(For those of you who don't know who Hylia is, she is a powerful goddess from Legend Of Zelda)

"It's a long story, bit you need to get to a hospital. Birthday, could you clean up here?"

"Whatever, I'm already here so, I might as well."

~le time skip, brought to you by the Doctor~ (Your welcome Whovians)

I walked back to the pizzeria, only to be crowded by a bunch of nut jobs.

"I'm fine! Please, I get your concern but I just need some time alone."

With that I walked down a random hall. Just then, I felt a tug on my skirt.

"Excuse me miss, but I can't find my brother, I need him." The little girl began to weep.

"Ill help you find your brother. Don't worry."

"Thank you!!"

We walked back to the dining area where I got a better look at the girl. She had long, golden hair which was covered with a silver beanie. She was tall for a young age, but what really surprised me was that she was wearing a mask that covered her face.

"Hello, Vanilla."

"Birthday, do you know where my brother is?"

"No, sorry. But is it not rude to show yourself to someone who helped you?"

The girl sighed and looked at me. She then removed the mask and beanie.

"Y-your an animatronic?!?!?"

"Yes, so is Birthday."

"Who exactly are you?"

"My name is Vanilla. Nice to meet you!"

A/N
Finished! I hope you like it! I know this chapter sucks, bit its pretty good considering am writing this at 11:00 or 23:00 so ya... Please don't hate. This was to finish the whole getting caught thing. I will go more into the injury thing in the next chapter. This was also to introduce a new character. You'll see her a lot. She is my OC. I will put a pic of her in the next chapter. Well ya! Bye my Funnyns!! See you in the next chapter!!

P.S. A new story might come out soon! Also keep an eye out for Crossed, which is not the story mentioned!!