Chapter 10.

We had a great Valentine's Day it was so romantic Liam and Ben took Lucy and I to a gourmet restaurant in town it was beautiful.
Four months later...
Liam and I decided that we're going to move in together it's been 6 months since we first met each other. We've told Lucy and Ben but they're still deciding if they're going move in together. Liam is moving in on the 5 of November today is the 3 of August. It's been four days and Lucy,Ben,Liam and I are all going to share an apartment because of costs and many different reasons. It's been really busy because we're writing end year exams and tomorrow is the natural science one,I'm in class two which means that I'm not an A+ student for science but it also doesn't mean that I'm a D-. Lucy and I always study together but we can't for English , art and science because we're on different levels. Lucy and I have been good friends for now six years and yes we've had quite a lot of fights and dis agreements but that's perfectly normal.
One day later...
It's my exam and I'm freaking out not only because of the exam because the movers are coming at half past 2. The exam starts and my brain goes numb it's such a horrible feeling  but in the end I completed it. But one other horrible thing happened!😬 Ben slipped and broke his right arm  so we had to postpone the move to the 8 of  November. Lucy Liam and I rushed to the hospital .When we got there Ben was still in surgery , When he came out he was sleeping so we couldn't talk to him but Lucy spoke to the doc he said there are miner injuries and one lifelong term.

Thanks for reading hope you're enjoying it I know it's getting boring but it'll pick up😂
Igimoomoo